IndicatorRe: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:34 am Scanning for setups wanted to share GU Daily. the dotted line is Weekly zone res. We see a spike into this= powerful info. Zoomed in into lower timeframes nice shorts perhaps nice to study this. For now interesting to see how the support SD daily will hold.
thx mayney........... can't wait for market 2 start again this week looking for bullish entries on gbpusd gbpjpy but scalp pullbacks too............. will post charts man
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:34 am Scanning for setups wanted to share GU Daily. the dotted line is Weekly zone res. We see a spike into this= powerful info. Zoomed in into lower timeframes nice shorts perhaps nice to study this. For now interesting to see how the support SD daily will hold.
Did you catch the gap down today Meyney? Went long about 10 minutes into market open after the spreads settled and took 30 pips now. My daily target of 20 pips (100 pips per week) has been met!
Attachments
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:55 pm Did you catch the gap down today Meyney? Went long about 10 minutes into market open after the spreads settled and took 30 pips now. My daily target of 20 pips (100 pips per week) has been met!
WENT LONG TOO BUT WAITED TOO LATE DOWN 10 PIPS AAAAH FKK :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

see SD zone Daily and how 1M chart is bouncing on it. Double bottom and each touch also reversal pattern. Beautiful right
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw