Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

JustInForEx wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:25 am I found this Indi here in the forum. it is nothing special, but it would be great if the mtf function really worked. At the moment there is no change if I switch the TF.
mrtools, can you fix this please?
And can u please confirm that it´s not repainting? I am not sure.
Many thanks in advance!
Try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:10 am Try now.
Thank you so much for your help!

Unfortunately, the problem still persists.
An example:
I have chosen the chart in 3 minutes TF.

If I then set the Indi to TF 1m or 2m, it looks exactly like the 3m MA. But if I choose above, i.e. 5m, then the error message comes on chart:
missing data for 5m tf, re-trying on next tick.

If you can find the time it would be wonderful if you could take a quick look at it. Otherwise it is not a problem either.
Thanks for your great help!

JustInForEx wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:25 pm Thank you so much for your help!

Unfortunately, the problem still persists.
An example:
I have chosen the chart in 3 minutes TF.

If I then set the Indi to TF 1m or 2m, it looks exactly like the 3m MA. But if I choose above, i.e. 5m, then the error message comes on chart:
missing data for 5m tf, re-trying on next tick.

If you can find the time it would be wonderful if you could take a quick look at it. Otherwise it is not a problem either.
Thanks for your great help!
Not having that problem here the lines were where the color changed on the 2 minute timeframe and the nonlag ma in the picture is set to 3 minute timeframe, so getting a difference here. Btw on mtf far as i'm aware you can only use the indicator on a timeframe higher than the chart timeframe, for it to work correctly.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:49 pm Not having that problem here the lines were where the color changed on the 2 minute timeframe and the nonlag ma in the picture is set to 3 minute timeframe, so getting a difference here. Btw on mtf far as i'm aware you can only use the indicator on a timeframe higher than the chart timeframe, for it to work correctly.
Very strange. I can confirm that it works, just not with all markets. USTEC works well, US500 doesn't work at all. Maybe a broker problem. Thanks again for your help!

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:49 pm Not having that problem here the lines were where the color changed on the 2 minute timeframe and the nonlag ma in the picture is set to 3 minute timeframe, so getting a difference here. Btw on mtf far as i'm aware you can only use the indicator on a timeframe higher than the chart timeframe, for it to work correctly.
This is the RSI dashboard (RSI_Overview) of MT5. Please change the text prompts such as Buyzone and Sellzone to up and down arrow prompts. Boundless merit!

The precision trend is the work of Master Mladen Rakic.

In MT4, the precision trend 2.2 (histo+alerts+lines) indicator is more accurate, ranking first among similar indicators.

Ask the teacher to add MTF to Precision Trend (histo).mq5. Thanks a lot!