moey_dw wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:57 pm
YES!!!!! KEEP GOING JIMMY BOY LOVING THE SWAMI CHARTS!!!!!!
SWAMI INDI'S are STUNNING
ANY CHANCE for an MTF VERSION
of the swami SIGNAL LINE ??
- say on an M5 chart - the Swami Stochastic would have............
(1) The standard heatmap in background
(2) The default "thick SIGNAL LINE" - M5 (foreground)
(3) An additional "secondary SIGNAL LINE" - M15 (MTF - perhaps thinner / different color)
In effect - the SIGNAL LINE is essentially mLaden's contribution
- so wondering if such a scenario would be possible.
- the question might be
- would there be any chance of an ""MTF version"" of this STUNNING SIGNAL LINE....
for that matter
- is this signal line based on another 'related' framework - developed by Ehlers...
- that exists already in another standalone MT4 indicator
- Interested in stacking - one on top of antoher - say M15 on top of M5 - for example....
will stay tuned.....