Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

wolfzeacker wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:46 am if i understand your question correctly, do you want to know when the bar appears and if it recalculates? if so, it usually appears at the end or in the middle of the candle, indicating a possible opening position for the next candle. I will try to put a gif with the "Volume Analysis" signal working.

and of all indicators, Price Entry and HH LL are able to function relatively well if used at the same time.
Thank you, Wolf,
I tested today as well, green or red bar( once the candle is closed it is there) but need to wait for the bar to close
Attachments
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

sal wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:41 am nice one , but its not working
i cant find any arrows in chart.. can you explain how the indicator
can you please filter the attached indicator
You attach the indicator to the chart and with the mt4 lines yourself the charts where you want the alarm, you can use it for mt2trading or in case you do forex and analyze several pairs at the same time

always check the description of the indicators, the instructions can go, apart from the author's data

pull back strategy for BINARY OPTION
Expiry : 3 or 5mmin
Chart : M1 chart
The same rule can use for higher time frames..

Rule is below
DOWN trade
0. RSI filter bar is in RED
1. Identify BIG RED bar
2. plot horiztonal line at wick of next bars
3. Ensure there is not bars crosses between the pin bar
4, Bar high price crosses and closed below horizontal line
5. Confrim the stcoh is above ob level and touch/cross
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

wolfzeacker wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:29 am I think I made a bit of a mess by posting it in the wrong places, so I apologize for that.
Anyway, this trading system uses some Price Action concepts to make decisions, but it has a strong support of extremely relevant data, such as volume, volatility, macro and micro trends ... so here is the individual explanation of each indicator, as well as its applicability.
I would like to say that the system can be used in different ways, so feel free to adapt everything to the personal taste of each one.

1 - This first indicator is called "trend check" and as the name suggests, it shows the most recent trend in the market, with an addition: when the dotted line is red, more activity is expected during the movement, when the dotted line is "off", the trend tends to go more smoothly.

2 - The second is a simple fractal indicator, it is called "HH LL", here we will use it to build price channels, find tops and bottoms, as well as a trigger for entries (I will explain in the entry rules)

3 - The next one is called "Price Entry", it will provide a good part of the entry signals. They are simple triggers, but they can and are used in different ways, anyway, they do not repaint, do not disappear according to the formation of the candle and mainly, they appear in the opening of the candle.

4 - Another indicator is called "zones" and it basically acts showing support and resistance zones, that's just it.

5 - The next indicators can be somewhat confusing, but after a while it becomes easier to understand, it is called Trend. it shows, firstly, the majority direction of the trend, free of minor corrections and minority influences, the second part of the indicator shows in terms of volume the activity in that specific point of the market, orange zones usually have more volume, whereas greenish gray zones usually exhibit the reverse behavior.
(here is an addendum: usually in trends, the volume tends to fall in corrections so, "colorless" zones after a strong movement with volume is a positive sign to, for example, position yourself in the direction of the trend believing that the correction will end.)

6 - the sixth indicator helps us to keep an eye on the volume candle by candle. it is called "Volume Analysis", the indicator shows input triggers (whenever a green bar appears, it is an indication to open a CALL position, just as, when a red one appears, the same must be done for PUT).
Another important thing is that it is always recommended to keep an eye on the black line, starting from the previous bar that is currently being formed, if it is in a growing movement, it means that other traders are trading in that region, but if it is in a movement decreasing, it means that at that moment, the other trades are closing their positions and exiting the trades.
To save space on the MT4 screen, I usually put this indicator and the "Trend" indicator in the same space.

7 - The last indicator measures the "strength" of the trend and how quietly the price is obeying the direction of the current movement, it is called "Volatility Analysis".
The first thing to note about this indicator is whether the position of the price line is above or below level 50. Above level 50, it indicates that the price is "expecting a bigger bullish move". Below level 50, it indicates that it is "expecting a bigger bearish move".
But be aware, as soon as the price breaks level 80 upwards, this bigger bullish move will start with a lot of strength, but it should not go too far and will soon revert to stay below level 80, follow this same reasoning for level 20 and downward trends.
finally, when the indicator line is orange, it means that the price will |probably| calmly follow the current movement, without many deep corrections or explosive candles, but on the other hand, if it is greenish gray, things can probably be unstable during the current movement.

these days I have used only the two rules shown here, however, I imagine that others may exist, I would be happy if you could help me by testing.
Hi #wolfzeacker,
Unfortunately, the indicators you have share, are not working anymore. I receive errors like the picture attached.
Is there any way to solve this issue?

Your soonest reply will be much appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Kindest Regards,
Attachments

You check the signal. It is very accurate.
One step martingale
Expired time: 5 minutes
SIGNAL BINARY OPTION: 15.4 - GMT+0
Source: https://t.me/FaceNim_BO
=========================
01:15 EURUSD CALL (Win)
01:50 EURUSD CALL (Win 1 martingale)
02:15 AUDJPY CALL(Win 1 martingale)
02:20 EURJPY PUT(Win 1 martingale)
02:30 EURUSD CALL(Win 1 martingale)
03:05 AUDJPY CALL (Win)
05:35 AUDJPY PUT (Win)
05:50 GBPJPY PUT
06:20 GBPJPY CALL
06:25 EURJPY PUT
06:55 AUDJPY PUT
06:55 GBPJPY CALL
07:10 EURGBP PUT
07:30 GBPJPY CALL
08:40 AUDJPY PUT
09:20 AUDJPY PUT
10:00 EURJPY CALL
10:00 GBPJPY CALL
10:40 EURJPY CALL
11:30 AUDJPY PUT
12:15 EURJPY PUT
13:35 EURGBP CALL
13:40 EURGBP PUT
14:05 AUDJPY CALL
14:20 AUDJPY CALL
14:20 GBPJPY CALL
15:05 EURGBP PUT
15:20 EURUSD PUT
15:25 EURGBP CALL
16:35 AUDJPY CALL

mimosavh2000 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:21 pm You check the signal. It is very accurate.
One step martingale
Expired time: 5 minutes
SIGNAL BINARY OPTION: 15.4 - GMT+0
Source: https://t.me/FaceNim_BO
=========================
01:15 EURUSD CALL (Win)
01:50 EURUSD CALL (Win 1 martingale)
02:15 AUDJPY CALL(Win 1 martingale)
02:20 EURJPY PUT(Win 1 martingale)
02:30 EURUSD CALL(Win 1 martingale)
03:05 AUDJPY CALL (Win)
05:35 AUDJPY PUT (Win)