Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Here is a conversion table for the ema. Remember this has not been tested in real, test yourself in demo first. Or maybe you can look at the results of your past trades just by dragging the historical trades and see if you have better travel on M5 M1. Round off the decimals, if you want accuracy, programming or order.
I think that all systems work equally well in all temporalities, you just have to modify the indicators well to the new time. 1H = 3600s. Everyone knows it, I just remember it. Live life to the second, cheers.
These users thanked the author Andrés49 for the post:
AlexBello
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

Andrés49 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:33 pm
I am not so sure your table is correct. Why? I think the point of these EMAs is to emulate directional bias on the current TF and 2 higher TFs:
1st EMA (9): indicates the short term directional bias of your trading TF
2nd EMA: emulates the directional bias of first higher TF
3rd EMA: emulates the directional bias of second higher TF
If I am right, it could look like this:
example:
trading TF: M15
this means M15 (9), H1 (36), H4 (144)
but:
trading TF: H1
this means H1 (9), H4 (36), D1 (216)
I think the maths is straightforward and clear; everybody can do it for his or her trading TF.
(If you look at Dow yesterday this is also interesting because it tells you something about a possible exit strategy.)
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
pipalong

josi wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:43 pm I am not so sure your table is correct. Why? I think the point of these EMAs is to emulate directional bias on the current TF and 2 higher TFs:
1st EMA (9): indicates the short term directional bias of your trading TF
2nd EMA: emulates the directional bias of first higher TF
3rd EMA: emulates the directional bias of second higher TF
If I am right, it could look like this:
example:
trading TF: M15
this means M15 (9), H1 (36), H4 (144)
but:
trading TF: H1
this means H1 (9), H4 (36), D1 (216)
I think the maths is straightforward and clear; everybody can do it for his or her trading TF.
(If you look at Dow yesterday this is also interesting because it tells you something about a possible exit strategy.)
Discuss with a friend, wonders come out as a result. It is nice. Let's sit down and I have decaf. I say my opinion, my brain is one color.
Actually you gave me the reason without realizing it, notice that you put in column D1 it says 216, just like you put for D1 but to have the ema 9 and 36 you have to put the other figures above, so the system will give warnings of the same way.
The important EMA is 9, the xard creator can tell. The system was created for H1, I read it in the first post.
9 x 4 = 36; 36 x 4 = 144. 9 36 and 144 so you can see from M15 H1 H4. Because they are all multiples of 4.
How many hours does a day have? 24. Would you put xard system on D1?
How many minutes does an hour have? 60 Would you put xard system on M1? Not me, and I just wanted to warn of this mismatch with the system in other times, other colleagues here do it, I think the effectiveness would decrease. I have not had time to check, the correct method.
The table tries to correct this time lag. So that the system remains the same. Time in our world does not jump from 4 to 4. It jumps 60, 7, 24, 100, 15 ...
A one hour candle was formed with 3600 1s candles. And for many many ticks. They already know. Actually the system is based on ticks.
The math is exact, the only thing. It is a good creative attitude to doubt everything, it is a good foundation. I doubt right now. Thanks.
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me