Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Totally busting my balls today, finally got the Pip$ to work on all three charts (total mindf*ck).
Getting those Pip$ to work on all three charts is a big plus for me. The code has been doing my head in for months.
Seeing all three charts with individual trades and the pip$ printing correct live is the cherry on the cake for me.
I am so happy.
Have a great weekend everyone.
I am off to get well and truly pissed.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 14):
sudhindragk, Castle73, happy_trader, Narkarn, Penuelophir, mcmstar, msbh, Thales, Sadgebrowne, pipalong, Paddygir, Remuli, gamerredd, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

sl1ckv1c wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:32 am Great system XARD, I am attempting to set the VQ at 1 hour on the 5 minute timeframe and it is locking up the application. Is anyone else experiencing that problem? Using a noncustomized version of the VQ indicator doesn't have that issue but the settings obviously don't match up with XARD's.
I have the same problem. I've tried different versions. Didn't work. So for now I just manually check H1 and then get back to M15-M5

sudhindragk wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:17 am Hi Xard,

My system hangs up when i try to set 1hr VQ on 15m chart? Any solution to this?

I have 16GB RAM.

Regards
SK

XARD: Yes, don't - just keep it as is. I switched my VQ back to current TF using 36 (see previous post chart)
you could try other versions of the VQ like the one attached it works well.