Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mladen wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:32 am RSI with Fibonacci auto channel

It is using a floating levels for extremes, and the rest is divided into Fibonacci zones
One of the 7 types of rsi can be calculated :
RSIRSXCuttler's RSIHaris' RSIRapid RSISlow RSIEhlers' smoothed RSI
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8413428&p=1294 ... 1294840081

Master mladen's masterpiece RSI_with_Fibonacci_auto_channel_2 is the treasure of Heishi! Is there a new version now? Is there an MT4 version of this work?

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:07 pm viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8413428&p=1294 ... 1294840081

Master mladen's masterpiece RSI_with_Fibonacci_auto_channel_2 is the treasure of Heishi! Is there a new version now? Is there an MT4 version of this work?
Don't know of one, not real sure if it's completely possible to do in mt4, mainly the colored filling, but yes the rest, think it would be possible.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

RSI Ranked

thanks to Critical Trading on Youtube I created this indicator
the indi simply looks at the past n bars (barsBack parameter) and determine the hi and low of these bars.
then It scales up the actual value of the RSI based upon these values
meaning if the rsi price is 80 but all past values are between 100 and 80, it will show an oversold value of 0

this is calculating the rsi based on past values rather than absolute values.

i'm not sure it is usefull in any way. just something different. Let me know if I just programmed the Holy Grail ;) ahah

it has the merit to scale the RSI correctly even at high RSI periods (as you can see on the screenshot)

Jeff

PS: For the Ranked CCI, please see here: Ranked CCI indicator for MT4.
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, Kiwi, ChuChu Rocket, alexm, pipsquirrel, ZZTop, Jedidiah

LikeRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

ionone wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:07 pm RSI Ranked

thanks to Critical Trading on Youtube I created this indicator
That's great coding Jeff, thank you so much for uploading it and sharing it with everyone. I'm really looking forward to using it :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
ionone
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

ionone wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:07 pm RSI Ranked
Jeff always has great ideas. Thank you sir for sharing your cool indicators with us, too :)

I'm liking the RSI Ranked. I wonder what are the benefits of calculating on past values instead of absolute? Either way, I like to use your RSI Ranked on the Daily chart:

• 14 Period
  • Added a 9 SMA for confirmation

Thank you for posting these up Jeff.
Attachments
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎