Re: XARD - Tendance simple suivant le système commercial

xard777 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:55 am Here is a fun fact

To date, I have never had a losing Golden Nugget move.
Every one that I have taken has paid out in cherries.
And today's Golden Nugget move is no different... WOOHOO!!!
Golden Nugget moves are...
Green Dot ABOVE the Open line and Red Dot BELOW the Open line

Xard777
Hello XARD,
I allow myself to put for all those who want, an indicator that can see all the trades operate.
I use it and it allows me to see the trades that I made during the day.

Thank you Xard for your generosity and your great kindness.
These users thanked the author Paddygir for the post:
stond

IdeaRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello everyone, my first message in this thread I want to thank xard for sharing this wonderful system.
I want to help, and that is my only intention, please have the patience of a father teaching to ride a bicycle, he pilots airplanes. Ideas:

I have observed several things in this thread.....

Some members including the creator have done tests on the M5 temporality, I have read that this system was designed for the H1 temporality, and jump between M15 and H1 for checks and good market entries. Well, the very well designed EMAs of the xard system, EMA9 EMA36, EMA144 (optional), work very well, they all have in common that they are multiples of 4. Being multiples of 4, the temporalities of M15 H1 H4 are multiples of 4 , then it would be logical that everything works well jumping between these temporalities.

In my humble opinion to go to M5, the EMAs should be changed to 12 and 48, so that it works just as well, I think the system works up to 1 minute with the necessary adjustments, I have not had time to test it in demo yet, it is an intuition.

Attached image of how to travel in time looking at the EMA with different colors, it would not be necessary to change time looking at the EMA like this. 4 EMA to jump from time to temporalities of M15 H1 H4, without lifting a finger. There are people who understand better with a picture, myself, attached.

Dear xard, write down in your notebook of future ideas, EMA576, you can see H4 from M15, I hope it works, although you already thought about it, you attached 144.

I have seen that many users have performance issues when attaching the xard system, removing and putting parts, in my case it improved the performance when deleting ZZline and ZZline 2, hope it works.

I want to request all members, when they share successes pips, before capturing they point out the entry and exit and the operation, evident for a pilot, but essential for one who learns, is dragged from the history to the window and will appear clearly, essential Thank you all for sharing your trades.

And to finish a question: I am trying to make money with the main system, jumping between M15 and H1, I cannot get it, must there be 2 triangles formed? One at a time? If there is a triangle formed in H1, and in M15 there is a buy signal but without a triangle, should it be entered?

Thanks XARD: Nice... seeing M15, H1, and H4 light up like that... who knew.
These users thanked the author Andrés49 for the post (total 5):
happy_trader, AlexBello, flandria, Narkarn, msbh
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Skyold wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:34 am XARD`s Golden Nugget:
Green Dot ABOVE the Open line and Red Dot BELOW the Open line

maybe XARD`s GOLDEN NUGGET also works with weekly open line and 1hour chart
We'll see and watch
Skyold

Screenshot (142).png

Screenshot (143).png
Hello skyold
Can you please share your trades during this week because i saw some of them and they were like 500 pips or more?
Just to get a idea of your analysis and what made you get in these trades
Thank you and have a good day

I achieved my goal for the day:
The goal was 150 pips, today it was a few more pips and I booked the 182 pips.
The most important basic rule of XARD: do not be greedy

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
AlexBello, flandria
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Blin wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:39 am Hello skyold
Can you please share your trades during this week because i saw some of them and they were like 500 pips or more?
Just to get a idea of your analysis and what made you get in these trades
Thank you and have a good day
Hi Blin,
my rules are those of XARD and everything is written and explained on this thread. Have adapted the whole thing to my needs with a few additional indicators.
Of course, the ones that went well are the ones I post.
Have a win rate of 61% = that means 39% of the trades are losers.
But I have an R: R from 1: 1.6 to 150 PIPS.
I sometimes publish the trades when there is something to consider for other members.
Best regards
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
LorenzoNexus
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

I have set the VQ on the 1m, 5m, and 15m to show 1hr.
This is great for working out your daily trading strategy.
btw, the portrait version is working out a treat, you can see which charts are moving in sync and you can trade with the flow.
I have been adding emphasis on the VQ for directional trading. I enclose a 5m chart for your perusal.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
LorenzoNexus, Skyold, AlexBello, stond, maroka, flandria, 1cekzz, Narkarn, msbh, mcmstar, pipalong, Remuli, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world