Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

prasadvikram wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:43 am
tnx
but it never explains the working of volume how its depicted in the indicator.
I think what was meant was that looking at the code there was no indication that volume was used in that particular indicator dispite it having the word volume in it's name, but there are other WAE indicators that do have a volume component within the code such as the one linked.

Exactly how volume is used I don't know.

naluvs01 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:32 am hi Mr. Tools and Coders respectively,

I would like to know if divergence can be added to this indicator with divergence alerts added. I know there is one that exist here (and I've included it), but it is smoothed. I would like to see a version without smoothing. Thank you kindly in advance for your consideration!!!!
Divergence added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01

HEYBOY789 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:05 am Does anyone have this volume indicator? I can find it anywhere for MT4. It shows the buying and selling volume in one volume bar. So you can still know the total volume plus buying and selling volume. It also gives the percentage of the buying and selling volume compare to the total.

Thank you.
Hi, your pic shows the actual volume of a stock taken from a central exchange but there is no central exchange for forex. Most volume indicators for MT4 are using your broker's tick volume but that does correlate with real volume.

Some examples here (the bottom one, file not included, Cumulative Delta MT4 is a free download from the mql5 web site );
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
euro_rapp

berserkyjc wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:07 pm Dearest MrTools,

Could you please add a MA line into this Time Segmented Volume indicator.

Currently, the Time Segmented Volume Line is one single line in the subwindow. please add a MA of the Time Segmented Volume Line and display in the the same subwindow. Thus, it looks like a two-line cross indicator.

thanks.
Added ma
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
thomdel, berserkyjc, alexm

Ogee wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:31 pm Hi, your pic shows the actual volume of a stock taken from a central exchange but there is no central exchange for forex. Most volume indicators for MT4 are using your broker's tick volume but that does correlate with real volume.

Some examples here (the bottom one, file not included, Cumulative Delta MT4 is a free download from the mql5 web site );
Thta buy sell volume pressure looks interesting. Do you mind sharing it?