NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello
I am using Fibo Retracement button 1.02 indicator but is it possible to add hide first fibo too?
And also I can not change FiboWidth and FiboLevelsStyle. Although I change them they stay same.

The indicator is here: viewtopic.php?p=1295415923#p1295415923

Or it is better if there is an indicator that shows fibo levels from 15 minutes TF on different TF.

Thanks in advance.

blonde wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:09 pm
Hello mr. Tools.
Will you give me a moment of your precious attention?

I would really like to have an analogue (with the same options) of the wonderful usdx smoothed.ех4 indicator, but only for the euro from usual EURX indicators.
Thank you so much.
Posted here Various indicators

pipsquirrel wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:49 am
thanks for considering request and taking time
may be a little within earlier ver though i believes you have source of "StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2_3"
Yeah found version 2.3 but changing it to add more averages has been a challenge.

Phoenix wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:02 pm
Hello all
I'm wondering if someone can take a look at this indicator's code. I'd really like to use it but it slows down my mt4. I already had my max bars lowered but it still bogs down mt4 tremendously. Can someone help me out please and thank you.

RSI Trend Color with alert.mq4
Have you tried this version Rsi

mrtools wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:38 am
Yeah found version 2.3 but changing it to add more averages has been a challenge.
Again thanks - "challenge" yes that is it - :)
sorry for bothering you often - may be only the methods belongs to EMA family and EMA depth type work or possibly a lighter challenge for you - :)

Dear Mr Tools,

I posted in the velocity, momentum, roc thread but maybe here is more suitable for such a request.

I would like the attached Roc indicator to alert at certain level crosses other than 0 line cross. Would you please kindly add a parameter called alert levels in the inputs tab so that it alerts at those levels?

Alert Levels: 0.25, -0.25, 0.5, -0.5

Thank you as always!
roc2_smoothed_mtf_reg_histo_amp_alerts_2_1.mq4
(9.1 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
roc level cross alerts.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2741 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2005 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”