Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Alphonse91 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:04 am Hello Mr. Tools, thank you very much for this indicator, but it seems there still glitch or is this normal? Also may I know if this indi is repainting/recalculating or not?
The light green/red green sometimes not plotting and sometimes turn from red to green. The pics below is on the 5 min. TF, when the glitch happen, I have to cycle through another TF. Sometimes it back to normal, sometimes it isn't. Thank you very much.

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png
Two years ago, are you still using this indicator? How's the effect?

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:29 am Can't modify an ex4 file.
Hello mrtools. Add arrows and alerts to the indicator in the same way as in the template when the signal ma is added. Signals at the intersections of the green line with the signal ma when the green line crosses the red line from the bottom up and arrows in the same direction, when the red line crosses the green line from the bottom up, the arrows are only in the cell on the signals of the green and yellow lines

LikeRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:52 pm Two years ago, are you still using this indicator? How's the effect?
good question............ that guy has never come back since 2019 question so perhaps he is.............
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

hi Mr. Tools and Coders respectively,

I would like to know if divergence can be added to this indicator with divergence alerts added. I know there is one that exist here (and I've included it), but it is smoothed. I would like to see a version without smoothing. Thank you kindly in advance for your consideration!!!!
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post (total 2):
vvFish, ChuChu Rocket

naluvs01 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:32 am hi Mr. Tools and Coders respectively,

I would like to know if divergence can be added to this indicator with divergence alerts added. I know there is one that exist here (and I've included it), but it is smoothed. I would like to see a version without smoothing. Thank you kindly in advance for your consideration!!!!
;)
Attachments
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."