Re: CCI indicators for MT4

hoangfx1611 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:30 pm hello mrtools. thank you so so much for help me.
I have just check it. It is work great like I want. I have one more request. maybe you can help me to add up and down arrows to ZLR pattern ( just arrows, not the white line )? in the old version It has arrows on CCI window ( it is not show in your version anymore), now I want it show on chart window like my photo
Again Hoang, we ask you to upload your images to your post directly. Any future posts with external images or links will be deleted. Please follow and respect our rules.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

hoangfx1611 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:19 am yes. it is my fault. I will never do it again. So sorry bro
Thanks man :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:01 am Hi Everyone,

Do we have a CCI OSOB with alerts that signal reentering the 100/-100 zones.
Most indicators just alert when enter OBOS areas. But I've searched and can't seem to find one that alerts coming back into the zones.
Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks.
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
naluvs01, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:43 amTry.
Hi Mr. Tools,

Thanks for the indicator. However, it doesn't alert when the CCi line reenters above/below the 100/-100 zones as noted below. I tried reversing the OBOS parameters, but still no luck. This indicator is excellent for OBOS, however I would like to know when the CCI reenters. Thank you for your response!!
Attachments