Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sagacious wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:34 pm Greetings to all :wave: . I am forced to seek help from the gurus and guardians of this forum. I hope for your help, as my attempts to solve the problem (with zero programming skills) have been crowned with failure.

:idea: I found an interesting indicator on the Internet, but two functions are terribly lacking.

The first thing I tried to do was add an alert for the crossing of two lines. I would really like to be able to see the alert when a signal occurs.
The second main point is the timeframe selection function. I know that one of the professionals here has already done this and knows how. It would be great to be able to select TF in the indicator settings.

This is perhaps all, this is the most important and the main thing that I need, I hope my prayers will be heard by respected experts.

(I also ran into a bug that a false crossing signal appears, which disappears after updating the TF, is it really possible to correct / optimize?)

Thanks, best wishes! <3
That indicator repaints badly.