Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Just setting up the screen grab on close of trade.
My resolution is 2160 x 3840 and using 3 charts.
So my screen grab area is 2160 x 1280 (3840/3)
I was at +72 but was coding when I noticed it going back (really just testing the screen grab).
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
LorenzoNexus, Skyold, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

cptwillwilliams wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:43 am would you mind sharing the ADX indicator and settings?
Hi,
at FS there is everything.
Here is the link ADX Filled Line MT4.

I set the ADX to 18. Some have 14 and others work with the setting 27
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
cptwillwilliams, thomdel
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Dondbaze wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:37 am Hello guys.. Please I would like to ask something.. I have been trading currency since I started learning forex and I have come to understand risk management with it.. I have been having issues migrating to indices. I'm not exactly sure how to calculate risk.. And what lots sizes to use.. It's quite easy on currency as there are calculators to quickly tell you. Do anyone know any such calculator for indices to calculate risk? Thanks
This is from a post I made in this thread a weeks ago "Here are some very useful scripts to calculate account percentage to risk on each trade.

Copy them to your scripts folder and restart MT4. Go to scripts in the navigator and right-click to select Set Hot Keys. I suggest setting Open Short to CTRL Z, Open Long to CTRL C and Prepare stops to CTRL X. Then to place a trade press CTRL X, 2 pink lines will appear on your chart, double click to move them to where you want SL and TP. Then either CTRL Z for a short trade or CTRL C for a long trade, you will get the option to change risk percentages etc. The script will calculate the lot size based on your risk percentage, stop-loss and open the position.

If you wish to place a pending order start by pressing CTRL X twice (3 times will cancel it) a dashed Magents line will appear, move it to where you want the order to enter. Either limit or on stop does not matter it will work it out. Set stops as above and place long or short order."

I have modified the defaults to work with Indicies.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
muhammadfarooq, Dondbaze, Shockr, rudiarius
nil desperandum