Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:42 pm rsi smoothed-mtf + alerts + lines There are too many vertical lines. Please change it. Only one vertical line is displayed for the same sub-trend (the same trend), and a vertical line in the opposite direction is not displayed until there is a trend in the opposite direction. as the picture shows
Posted it here Rsi smoothed
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thomdel

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:59 am Think I found my error and posted
Hello mr. Tools.
Will you give me a moment of your precious attention?

I would really like to have an analogue (with the same options) of the wonderful usdx smoothed.ех4 indicator, but only for the euro from usual EURX indicators.
Thank you so much.
These users thanked the author blonde for the post:
pipsquirrel

Good day,

Is anybody able to modify this indicator so that the columns can be sorted by highest to lowest?

The value I am hoping to sort is "APR", but it would be nice to have the option to sort by a different one as well if need be.

---

While I am typing this I had an idea for another modification/indicator. Would it be possible to add a column with a pip "efficiency"? A value determined by PRICE PER PIP vs ATR? Maybe the ATR multiplied by the value/price/cost of 1 pip at 1 lot?

For example if EURUSD D1 ATR is 82, we multiply by price of 1 pip for 1 lot which is $10 and we get... 82 x 10 = $820

Now we have a more digestible perspective on the actual value of 1xATR.

2nd example GBPJPY D1 ATR is 115, multiply by price of 1 pip for 1 lot which is $9.16 and we get... 115 x $1053

Easy to see how much potential profit exists within a single average ATR

Maybe somehow the spread could also be accounted for; much more important for scalpers (turn on/off?). Spread data gathered and averaged for the period...?

For example, we use EURUSD again:
- D1 ATR is 82pips. 82 pips x $10/pip = $820
- M15 ATR is 5 pips. 5 pips x $10/pip = $50

If the average spread on D1 is 2.5 pips, then we have $820 - $25 = $795 potential in a single D1 ATR period

If the average spread on M15 is 2.5 pips then we have $50 - $25 = $25 potential in a single M15 ATR period

----

Sorry, didn't mean to digress from my actual request. Idea came to me as I was typing...

Maybe somebody can make something of it...

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Greetings to all :wave: . I am forced to seek help from the gurus and guardians of this forum. I hope for your help, as my attempts to solve the problem (with zero programming skills) have been crowned with failure.

:idea: I found an interesting indicator on the Internet, but two functions are terribly lacking.

The first thing I tried to do was add an alert for the crossing of two lines. I would really like to be able to see the alert when a signal occurs.
The second main point is the timeframe selection function. I know that one of the professionals here has already done this and knows how. It would be great to be able to select TF in the indicator settings.

This is perhaps all, this is the most important and the main thing that I need, I hope my prayers will be heard by respected experts.

(I also ran into a bug that a false crossing signal appears, which disappears after updating the TF, is it really possible to correct / optimize?)

Thanks, best wishes! <3