NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello,

The attached indicator is a trendline copier, could someone make it look for a part of the trendline name instead of the exact name?

The trendlines that I need to be copied have the same prefix but different numbers at the end of their names.
trend_line_copier.mq4
(1.74 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

mrtools wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:53 am
Should be fixed in this version.
rsi smoothed-mtf + alerts + lines There are too many vertical lines. Please change it. Only one vertical line is displayed for the same sub-trend (the same trend), and a vertical line in the opposite direction is not displayed until there is a trend in the opposite direction. as the picture shows
rsi smoothed - mtf + alerts + lines.mq4
(16.36 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
123.png

太虚一毫 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:42 pm
rsi smoothed-mtf + alerts + lines There are too many vertical lines. Please change it. Only one vertical line is displayed for the same sub-trend (the same trend), and a vertical line in the opposite direction is not displayed until there is a trend in the opposite direction. as the picture shows
Posted it here Rsi smoothed

rahmatfx wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:54 am
Hello mr. Tools.
Could you please fix this indicator? In real chart the buy dot doesn't appear, only the sell dot. And please add alerts too. Thank you so much.
That is a simple ma cross, we have a lot of those already in the forum with alerts.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:59 am
Think I found my error and posted
Hello mr. Tools.
Will you give me a moment of your precious attention?

I would really like to have an analogue (with the same options) of the wonderful usdx smoothed.ех4 indicator, but only for the euro from usual EURX indicators.
Thank you so much.
usdx smoothed.ex4
(21.6 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
ECXv.3.1.mq4
(3.21 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
EUR_Index.mq4
(3.12 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2753 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2010 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”