Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:32 am My latest pet project

I am going to take the stand off my 65" LG Monitor, turn it 90 degrees so that it is in portrait mode and mount it on the wall with my sound bar also mounted on the wall below the TV and just above my desk.
Dear Xard,

Im trying to match the VQ on my M15 Chart with yours but fail.

Please see my screenshots and give me a solution.

Best Regards,

MS

XARD: I have set my 15m VQ to 1hr TF. I am tweaking the setup and posting an update later.
Attachments

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Follow up to my pet project

Things did not go according to plan, the 65" screen was way too big (actually hitting the ceiling) for portrait mode.
So I decided to grab the 55" screen from my daughter's room (and give her my 65" screen - that was a crying match!!!).

So I fitted the screen onto the wall along with the sound bar (it took me a couple of hours to mark and screw in), fairly straight forward but I wanted to double check my work. I also screwed in two fused 4-way power adapters (with the extension cable cut to measure) to the wall so all cabling is off the floor (easier to keep clean).

Powered everything up, turned the screen software 90 deg to the right (resolution 2160 x 3840) and it all worked.
At first I thought WTF have I done? But as time went on I find that it is growing on me.
I have moved the recliner to one side and placed a stool under the desk as I find myself standing up more and I can still sit on the recliner while waiting for entries to appear.

Today, as I watched the three charts I noticed that only the US2000 was below on the VQ (I have the 15m VQ set to 1hr) so I only traded the US2000 and sure enough a SELL paid off in cherries. I still have a problem with showing the Pip$ correctly, it is next on the list to sort out.

Summary
If you use your screen to watch tv and or play games then this is not for you. If on the other hand you want to just focus on trading just three charts then it is without a doubt perfect. Plus reading magazines one page at a time is amazing.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:08 am Follow up to my pet project

Summary
If you use your screen to watch tv and or play games then this is not for you. If on the other hand you want to just focus on trading just three charts then it is without a doubt perfect. Plus reading magazines one page at a time is amazing.
Xard777
It's so good to see the Xard system on real screens. It's a system that's instantly recognizable, and seeing it on actual screens with 3 charts just gives you the feels. It is quite a special thing :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
Narkarn, stond, gamerredd, LorenzoNexus, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance