Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:00 pm I see Sal. My goal is to make money, not to be right 100%. I tried to show how I trade, sorry it is not clear for you, thinking how to improve. I posted already a few live trades here but I noticed I can not trade and post at the same time, perhaps in the future.
best M.
thats fine bro..
if you really needs to share your strategy , it will helps others, but not your trade time.
You can give the tips how its to be mark
your trade position that needs to take in a simple manner.
i posted in binary page viewtopic.php?t=8467794&p=1295430793#p1295430793 , what i learned and start trade in small amount. so i use pull back method only but i varify with higher time frame and lower time frame for trade.
SUP/DEM indicator will helps the double touch position to me which is my major key position from higher time and follow the take profit on lower time grame reversal /Rejection of SUP/DEM.
As i said i am new in forex and i am turning this pull back method which is common and most powerful which i seen from experts..
Do you have any more tips to suggest, please post. ...
thanks...
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:38 pm thats fine bro..
if you really needs to share your strategy , it will helps others, but not your trade time.
You can give the tips how its to be mark
your trade position that needs to take in a simple manner.
i posted in binary page viewtopic.php?t=8467794&p=1295430793#p1295430793 , what i learned and start trade in small amount. so i use pull back method only but i varify with higher time frame and lower time frame for trade.
SUP/DEM indicator will helps the double touch position to me which is my major key position from higher time and follow the take profit on lower time grame reversal /Rejection of SUP/DEM.
As i said i am new in forex and i am turning this pull back method which is common and most powerful which i seen from experts..
Do you have any more tips to suggest, please post. ...
thanks...
yes I already posted SD zones from higher timeframes and entries on lower timeframes here. Not much feedback so I thought this was to difficult. Of course I have more tips, but it seems the setups I have posted here have to be absorbed first. But for you tip 1: notice reversal patterns on lower timeframes when price has hit a higher timeframe SD zone.

I was looking for some setups and wanted to share this one. Probably it will bounce up first after the big sell off. Mark the sd zone and play with lower timeframes, watch impulses/pushes and chop zones. Will price bounce on the 4H sd zone or will it zigzag continue its travel downwards? Nice to watch...try to follow this setup
Attachments

IdeaRe: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:20 pm EU 5M reversal pattern (head and shoulders, peak touched previous 5 m SD) into the Daily SD zone
Great work. Are you trading this system on certain market sessions or are you trading on all Asian, Euro and US?

Moey can you post your template with the round numbers? I'll post another update on Social Media with the latest setup.

PS: Meyney I hope you don't mind I've updated the first post with the latest setup just for new guys reading this topic :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Meyney wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:20 pm EU 5M reversal pattern (head and shoulders, peak touched previous 5 m SD) into the Daily SD zone
Very nice system, very interesting screenshot.
Maybe you want to add this screenshot also to your page 1 (updated by Jimmy) because it is so clear and will be helpful for newbies.