Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

A problem could be that the first chart is too high above the eyes.. In reference to the dimensions is like having three 37"

XARD: Option 1 would be to tilt the screen slightly as I tend to sit on my leather recliner with my feet up when trading.
Option 2 get off my fat ass and stand upright facing the screen - I can see me going with option 1 :)
These users thanked the author gostego for the post:
gamerredd
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

Hello everybody. I just joined this thread (and forum) and my head is already spinning. LOL
First of all let me thank Xard and all those who have contributed so far. I also want to apologise if what I'm going to say has been asked before already. I see that this system has been completely and continuously updated and I can't find even on the first post some reference to a complete and updated set of rules. Let me also say that I'm not looking for a shortcut as my experience tells me there never is one, but at least for a clear point where I can start to understand how it works. If I really have to read from the very first post I will do that, but I have the impression that since everything has radically changed, if i could get some solid suggestion where to begin that would save me some headache beside some time as well. I would be immensely grateful if Xard himself or someone else could point me to the right direction on the meaning and use of all those indicators. I am so sorry to bother about that, but I would really love to start with the right foot. Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart to those who will kindly reply to my request.
These users thanked the author Hammertop for the post:
LorenzoNexus

Hammertop wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:09 am Hello everybody. I just joined this thread (and forum) and my head is already spinning. LOL
First of all let me thank Xard and all those who have contributed so far. I also want to apologise if what I'm going to say has been asked before already. I see that this system has been completely and continuously updated and I can't find even on the first post some reference to a complete and updated set of rules. Let me also say that I'm not looking for a shortcut as my experience tells me there never is one, but at least for a clear point where I can start to understand how it works. If I really have to read from the very first post I will do that, but I have the impression that since everything has radically changed, if i could get some solid suggestion where to begin that would save me some headache beside some time as well. I would be immensely grateful if Xard himself or someone else could point me to the right direction on the meaning and use of all those indicators. I am so sorry to bother about that, but I would really love to start with the right foot. Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart to those who will kindly reply to my request.
Here is a good start:
viewtopic.php?p=1295429130#p1295429130

You will see that there a newer versions although they are looking slightly different, the rules stays the same.
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post:
Hammertop