NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:06 pm
JJforex wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:45 pm
Dear mrtools,

I have been testing Adaptive - jurik filter (mtf + alerts + fl's) and find that it would display differently / change when we have different historical candle data for each pair. Please see the images below:

The first image (black background) has less historical candle data for the pair, and the second image (white background) has more historical candle data. You can see the indicate display differently due to different amount of historical data. Both images are taken in a same Broker's MT4. It causes great inaccuracy for back testing. Is it possible to fix that? Thank you!
If the historical data is different, would imagine the indicator would react differently, hope I understood your question correctly.
Yes mrtools, that's exactly my question. :)

FBI wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:07 pm
No problems anymore. Thanks. It is awesome.

AUDJPYM1.png
Hello
May I know which indicators were you using in this chart, and if you mind sharing the settings?
Nicely tuned stepping you have got there.

Thanks

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:56 am
AdpvCyberCycle
The version Adaptive Cyber Cycle has not much features or parameters,may be experts can better explain it :)
Is it possible to add alerts to when the cyber cycle crosses the signal line?

thanks,
jim

太虚一毫 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:12 am
Please take a look at the teacher, line 535, this appears when Adaptive intraday breakout 3.1_alerts + mtf generates ex4, is it normal?
Could you post the link or the indicator, will se if I can fix it, don't think that error will hurt anything, but it's a pretty easy fix.