Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I wrote this thing based off of Donchian channel, but included two middle bands. The code is

Code: Select all

lower2[i]=iHigh(Symbol(),Period(),iLowest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_HIGH,BarsToCount,i+Shift));
upper2[i]=iLow(Symbol(),Period(),iHighest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_LOW,BarsToCount,i+Shift));
Can somebody please make it MTF? Thanks
VALAR MORGHULIS

theCuchuoi wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:55 pm I wrote this thing based off of Donchian channel, but included two middle bands. The code is

Code: Select all

lower2[i]=iHigh(Symbol(),Period(),iLowest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_HIGH,BarsToCount,i+Shift));
upper2[i]=iLow(Symbol(),Period(),iHighest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_LOW,BarsToCount,i+Shift));
Can somebody please make it MTF? Thanks
Added mtf and posted it here Bands
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
theCuchuoi

JAMIL wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:10 am Two line crossover need add arrow with alerts and when display two line in a same color need add arrow with alerts

Dear Mrtools,
First of all, I would like to thank this forum.

I have also continuously analyzing an indicator for a month. That if such changing is done in it by coders ,
Which I have mentioned in the screenshot
So it can be a very profitable indicator.

1:- in screenshot white color arrows are for crossover
Please add arrows on every crossover with alerts .

2:- in screenshot blue color arrows to be add with alerts , when display two line in a same color .

i shall be highly appreciated .
with regards
JAMIL
Might look for averages cross indicator it has all the averages with arrows on crossover and more.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
JAMIL

Need help to turn off alerts

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank both Mr. Tools and MLaden for all the excellent tools they have provided for all traders selflessly. They are such a great asset to this community. I personally have used a few of them. They are so precise and easy to apply when trading that I always wonder how in the world did these geniuses come up with these instruments and have gifted them to the world. A big thank you to all who have selflessly contributed here.

One of the indicators that I found here is the one below which I find extremely useful. I do not know who the coder is but it shows divergences that can be used to trade on pullbacks and/or reversals. However, the alerts that come from the indicator never stop coming even if you turn them off. Is there anybody here who can help and turn the alerts off when they are turned to "false" in the inputs section, please? Thank you so much in advance. Be blessed! <3
These users thanked the author massey5782 for the post:
RomanUkraine

Hello guys

Can anyone modify the Half-Trend MTF indicator so it only shows new directional signals after the current candle has closed?

Currently the indicator will regularly change direction multiple times during an open candle.

Of course a solution is to use a candle timer, but it can be distracting and it would very helpful if it can be amended.

Many thanks