Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

mcmstar wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:37 am XARD thanks for your system.

Is it possible to see triangles of lower time frames? let's say I am on 15M but I would like to see an arrow or something else that 5M or 1M TF has just created a triangle.
I believe that it is not ... it is from the largest to the smallest time frame ... it would be an interesting concept if it were possible ... but who can answer for sure only XARD.

cptwillwilliams wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:05 pm What VWAP indicator is in the XARD system? Maybe I've looked right over it!
XARD: This one... (from an earlier setup)
M5 will show VWAP for one day duration.
M15 will show VWAP for one week duration.
I took it off the setup as too many lines but it was a nice addition.
I can't trade without it...
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

Hello guys.. Please I would like to ask something.. I have been trading currency since I started learning forex and I have come to understand risk management with it.. I have been having issues migrating to indices. I'm not exactly sure how to calculate risk.. And what lots sizes to use.. It's quite easy on currency as there are calculators to quickly tell you. Do anyone know any such calculator for indices to calculate risk? Thanks

Dondbaze wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:37 am Hello guys.. Please I would like to ask something.. I have been trading currency since I started learning forex and I have come to understand risk management with it.. I have been having issues migrating to indices. I'm not exactly sure how to calculate risk.. And what lots sizes to use.. It's quite easy on currency as there are calculators to quickly tell you. Do anyone know any such calculator for indices to calculate risk? Thanks
it really is difficult to do the calculations and there is no tool on the internet to help .... i can find out through trial and error on a demo account. open a demo account with your broker, preferably with the amount you will trade in the real, and keep opening orders with different lots until you find out how to manage your risk correctly. also remembering that the value of pop is different between assets.
These users thanked the author tonnogueira for the post:
Dondbaze

kaar boota wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:27 am provide ao indicator 2 i have diffrent look
The point of this tpl was exactly that you don't need any extra indies
because it is based on the MT4-standard indies.
So, if you installed your MT-4 correctly and have all the standard indies in your indicator folder it should run nicely without any additional work.
If you have problems with this tpl then you may have a non-standard MT-4.
It is so simple that it is not worth sharing.
If you really need a simplified Xard + indies you can take this one:
viewtopic.php?p=1295429192#p1295429192
But don't use the tpl. Only put the indies in the indicator folder, restart MT-4, and pull them - one after the other - on your chart.