Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Ogee wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:18 pm sorry, perhaps I'm misunderstanding, is it loading on your mt4?
still nothing on chart and 'error line 188' in editor.
I don't know why this happens. Is it perhaps compiled for an older version of mt4?
I don't understand code but there was a time past that I changed the line thickness which is why I uploaded the PAT version (Thicker Line) if you look at the code
bettween the two versions.
Perhaps there is someone who can look at the code to find the issue?
The indi works ok on my platform though. See attachment
Attachments
These users thanked the author pathenry for the post:
Ogee
You won't really understand GRACE untill you FULLY realise you've BEEN GRACED

pathenry wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:34 pm I don't know why this happens. Is it perhaps compiled for an older version of mt4?
I don't understand code but there was a time past that I changed the line thickness which is why I uploaded the PAT version (Thicker Line) if you look at the code
bettween the two versions.
Perhaps there is someone who can look at the code to find the issue?
The indi works ok on my platform though. See attachment
I don't know coding either but removed the offending 'return' from the code to see what would happen and it compiled then without errors but just got a horizontal blue line across the bottom of the chart.

Ogee wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:07 pm I don't know coding either but removed the offending 'return' from the code to see what would happen and it compiled then without errors but just got a horizontal blue line across the bottom of the chart.
I assume that the indi works ok without removing the offending 'return' from the code?
You won't really understand GRACE untill you FULLY realise you've BEEN GRACED

Two line crossover need add arrow with alerts and when display two line in a same color need add arrow with alerts

Dear Mrtools,
First of all, I would like to thank this forum.

I have also continuously analyzing an indicator for a month. That if such changing is done in it by coders ,
Which I have mentioned in the screenshot
So it can be a very profitable indicator.

1:- in screenshot white color arrows are for crossover
Please add arrows on every crossover with alerts .

2:- in screenshot blue color arrows to be add with alerts , when display two line in a same color .

i shall be highly appreciated .
with regards
JAMIL
These users thanked the author JAMIL for the post:
TECHHDATE07