Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:55 pm A few trades this morning (total +386 Pip$)

My 1st trade, I was simply taking Price UP to make the 2nd Triangle
My 2nd trade, Was off the 2nd Triangle but cut short as it looked like Price was going back UP (probably to make another 2nd Triangle on a higher TF.
Went for a power nap.
My 3rd trade, Was off the 2nd Triangle (15m) this one should be going down all day but I made my Pip$ (no need to be greedy) and decided to book them.
I can always go back in on this last trade later on in the day.
I have included the 15m chart to show the Higher 2nd Triangle formation (on trade 2 everyone is ready to bet the farm and this happens :-)
Xard777
Do u still have the same indicator that's in this picture I've shared? I'm trying to better understand the bid ratio along with the ADR numbers and such... How to better understand why I'm chosing such trades and why I'm seeing what I'm seeing in that panel
Attachments

IdeaRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:05 am busy day today but never too late for one trade. this is the 2nd dot trade for the white arrow.
Thank you as always help us newbies to learn...
I have a few questions
1) Where is the 2nd sell dot?
2) You have taken a sell ABOVE the daily open? (shouldn't it be up trades only??)
3) In the info box not all the moving averages show sell? ( only three out of 4)
4) Did the higher time frame have a strong sell? ( if so which higher TF?)
Thank you for your time.
I am guessing this is considred higher risk trade? though lucky this time , it carries higher risk? I am hoping others more experienced chimes in to help us newbies learn. Thanking all for their time.
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post:
AlexBello