Re: MACD indicators for MT4

povznak wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:35 am its posible to mod this one you indicate me,and add alert at cross -10 and 10 levels? this onehave alerts cross at level 0,midle term,but would be great if have alerts at
overbought and oversold cross areas.
Try it out, added ob/os alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
pipsquirrel, alexm, 太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:47 am Have this version.
Dear Mrtools

I am very thankful to you for indirectly teaching me a lot about Forex. I am newbie here and do not have much knowledge like other traders. But I am learning from everyone here.

By the way, Can I request you to please add a push notification to AII MACD indicator whenever the histogram changes its color. It will be great help to me .
Thank you .

JamesB wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:39 am Dear Mrtools

I am very thankful to you for indirectly teaching me a lot about Forex. I am newbie here and do not have much knowledge like other traders. But I am learning from everyone here.

By the way, Can I request you to please add a push notification to AII MACD indicator whenever the histogram changes its color. It will be great help to me .
Thank you .
Hi James, welcome to the site.

Hope to see you stick around and contribute to the forums.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

JamesB wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:39 am Dear Mrtools

Thank you .
Which one? Can you share the link or post the indicator please.

seekers wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 3:40 am This study is aimed at undertaking technical analysis of selected companies included in the CNX Nifty. Technical Analysis is widely used by traders for trading decisions in the stock market especially intraday trading. Various technical indicators like the moving averages or momentum indicators assist the traders in decision making. One such trend indicator is the Moving Average Convergence and Divergence (MACD) indicator. This working paper analyses the application of MACD indicator on selected five stocks from the National Stock Exchange (NSE). Certain precautionary measures have also been suggested for successful implementation of the indicator. This project also demonstrates how MACD can be of valuable use for the investors in marking their investment decisions.
Thank you for sharing this information
Build. Test. Trade

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:58 am Which one? Can you share the link or post the indicator please.
Thank you for the reply.
Please find the attached indicator and an image .

Kindly add push notification when the histogram changes the color under the condition
1. UP arrow with push notification , when the histogram color changes to THIN RED histogram or THICK GREEN histogram .
2. Down arrow with push notification, when the histogram color changes to THIN GREEN histogram or THICK RED histogram

※UP Or DOWN arrow  are needed only at the rightmost time frame of the MACD windows. ( In the case of attached pic H4 time window should generate sign )

I will be very grateful.