Re: Trading Pullbacks System

moey_dw wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:47 pm
superrrrr............... thank u mayney here is now the template with supply demand added (only strong zones)

pls check & mods or mayney u can remove dis post if not suitable!! does look good to u sir??
Looks neat....do not forget the round numbers, when aligns with SD (very often) very useful, add the 0.80 and see ;)
AUDUSDH110-3-21.png

mrtools wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:15 am
Aquired target on GbpUsd.
yes this is the idea. In hindsight the long is quite early, you can wait till the low from your entry is retested for more confirmation; we want chop after a clear pulse

Hey Meyney, thanks for the system and information about your approach ...Today I manage to trade a bit, I was very confident for daily bias, but still I am not sure when to enter, exit was three levels that I draw...The second trade(blue line) hit tight SL. Subwindows not important... I think I need to spend more time with charts to get better use of this approach, because seems you really found your edge, congrats ...All the best
EURUSDM1.png

charli wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:31 am
Hey Meyney, thanks for the system and information about your approach ...Today I manage to trade a bit, I was very confident for daily bias, but still I am not sure when to enter, exit was three levels that I draw...The second trade(blue line) hit tight SL. Subwindows not important... I think I need to spend more time with charts to get better use of this approach, because seems you really found your edge, congrats ...All the best
so let's remove your indicators and draw a few trendlines and SD's chart posted for you maybe this is more clear? You will miss a few massive moves but this is all part of the (my) game. Just accept you can not catch every move and you will be wrong sometimes ok.
EURUSDM110-3-21.png

1. Similar Topics

1. What trading system is this?

8 Replies 870 Views

by Mukhari325, Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:24 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    2. Trading system (TS) 4 indicators

10 Replies 5709 Views

by Antonio, Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:14 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”