IndicatorRe: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:41 pm Have found this one...
superrrrr............... thank u mayney here is now the template with supply demand added (only strong zones)

pls check & mods or mayney u can remove dis post if not suitable!! does look good to u sir??
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
josi, charli, thomdel, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

moey_dw wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:47 pm superrrrr............... thank u mayney here is now the template with supply demand added (only strong zones)

pls check & mods or mayney u can remove dis post if not suitable!! does look good to u sir??
Looks neat....do not forget the round numbers, when aligns with SD (very often) very useful, add the 0.80 and see ;)
Attachments

Hey Meyney, thanks for the system and information about your approach ...Today I manage to trade a bit, I was very confident for daily bias, but still I am not sure when to enter, exit was three levels that I draw...The second trade(blue line) hit tight SL. Subwindows not important... I think I need to spend more time with charts to get better use of this approach, because seems you really found your edge, congrats ...All the best
Attachments
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

charli wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:31 am Hey Meyney, thanks for the system and information about your approach ...Today I manage to trade a bit, I was very confident for daily bias, but still I am not sure when to enter, exit was three levels that I draw...The second trade(blue line) hit tight SL. Subwindows not important... I think I need to spend more time with charts to get better use of this approach, because seems you really found your edge, congrats ...All the best
so let's remove your indicators and draw a few trendlines and SD's chart posted for you maybe this is more clear? You will miss a few massive moves but this is all part of the (my) game. Just accept you can not catch every move and you will be wrong sometimes ok.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
charli