Re: CCI indicators for MT4

Exequiel Cabrera wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Hello, excuse me
but I have a problem, with these 2 indicators that do not work for me, they do not appear
For Dynamic Zone indicators you need to install and enable the .dll. Please see here: How to install the Dynamic Zone DLL file for details.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Exequiel Cabrera
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Having multiple instances of this indicator on the same chart causes MT4 to freeze and CPU usage to spike, but only when price starts becoming volatile, anyone know why? The settings I have for it are 50/100/150 close, heiken ashi median, heiken ashi high, all with "change color with OBOS cross", and the OBOS set from +- 230 and +-280. I've also changed the arrow ID for all of them.

hoangfx1611 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:24 am sorry bro, I'm have a question with an old indicator but I'm not use it now.
So. I found this indicator is this forum but maybe it's alert have problem. It alert many time. I try to change some options but nothing happen.
anyone can help me to fix it, just alert when candle close, and show message box when alert?
Thank you so much
Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pipsquirrel

ETFOptionsTrader wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:43 am Having multiple instances of this indicator on the same chart causes MT4 to freeze and CPU usage to spike, but only when price starts becoming volatile, anyone know why? The settings I have for it are 50/100/150 close, heiken ashi median, heiken ashi high, all with "change color with OBOS cross", and the OBOS set from +- 230 and +-280. I've also changed the arrow ID for all of them.

CCI - nrp - arrows alerts mtf.mq4
Sorry for the late answer, checking the code looks like a little older version, but not sure what would be causing the CPU spike, when I get a chance will try to update it somewhat.

ETFOptionsTrader wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:43 am Having multiple instances of this indicator on the same chart causes MT4 to freeze and CPU usage to spike, but only when price starts becoming volatile, anyone know why? The settings I have for it are 50/100/150 close, heiken ashi median, heiken ashi high, all with "change color with OBOS cross", and the OBOS set from +- 230 and +-280. I've also changed the arrow ID for all of them.

CCI - nrp - arrows alerts mtf.mq4
This is an updated version, maybe it will be a little lighter CPU wise.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
camisa, ETFOptionsTrader, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:50 am Try this one.
hello mrtools. thank you so so much for help me.
I have just check it. It is work great like I want. I have one more request. maybe you can help me to add up and down arrows to ZLR pattern ( just arrows, not the white line )? in the old version It has arrows on CCI window ( it is not show in your version anymore), now I want it show on chart window like my photo

hoangfx1611 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:30 pm hello mrtools. thank you so so much for help me.
I have just check it. It is work great like I want. I have one more request. maybe you can help me to add up and down arrows to ZLR pattern ( just arrows, not the white line )? in the old version It has arrows on CCI window ( it is not show in your version anymore), now I want it show on chart window like my photo
[/url]
Added the ZLR chart arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
marek111, pipsquirrel