Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:57 am
"Very nice thanks but Supply and Demand is slightly different compared to S&R"

Yes! Thank you for mentioning that. New S/D levels can be spotted long before they are actually re-tested and such seem obvious. They are not simply just Highs and Lows. There's an excellent tool to mark those on the MT4....Drawing retangles...... :D... Never came across a better solution. One can also use that on low TFs as price moves along....But realize, those are temporary ones.
Zooming the charts out is another requirement for trading (at least for me) and Meyney as he demonstrates.One can see the overall picture much better. No need to jump on every price action twitch. All the best
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
moey_dw

josi wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:10 pm You could use this free indicator (viewtopic.php?p=1295376632#p1295376632)
and adjust the su&re to your system (as it is sharable)
Meyney wrote: Nice to see there is some interest, only to help here ok. So let's finish with gy 1M chart today
hihi mayney........ i add wpr squares 2 chart do u think it is ok or nah??? here are stock settings pls let me know if i should do something else thx JOSI for indi & jimmy for colors

once i get ok from mayney i upload the full tpl & charts for download............ just wanna tweak bit :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
josi
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:55 pm hihi mayney........ i add wpr squares 2 chart do u think it is ok or nah??? here are stock settings pls let me know if i should do something else thx JOSI for indi & jimmy for colors

once i get ok from mayney i upload the full tpl & charts for download............ just wanna tweak bit :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I will have a look this evening

moey_dw wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:55 pm hihi mayney........ i add wpr squares 2 chart do u think it is ok or nah??? here are stock settings pls let me know if i should do something else thx JOSI for indi & jimmy for colors

Not sure about your SD zones on 4H chart...I will look further but attached chart for now how i see (4H) it. Watch grey short ellipse marked this will tell/shout something to you.
Attachments

moey_dw wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:55 pm hihi mayney........ i add wpr squares 2 chart do u think it is ok or nah???
Moey, I know you're looking for an indicator but while you're waiting for one, have a read our article on how to Draw Support and Resistance Lines and Zones. You'll be surprised how easy it is to draw them manually using our guide :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Meyney wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:43 am Not sure about your SD zones on 4H chart...I will look further but attached chart for now how i see (4H) it. Watch grey short ellipse marked this will tell/shout something to you.
oh i see thx u for checking............. if u have alternative indicator for s&d lines that we can all follow it would be nice cos i wanna follow & learn
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈