Re: Intraday Channel Breakout for MT4

kvak wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:08 am Hi.
Little upgraded version.
Replaced bars with candles with autowidth, make button and added alerts.
P.S. you may use arrows up-down to switch between timeframes :)

If technically unable to break through the bottle diameter, I am a rookie, I should use the Channel-Breakout of mrtools master. This is an extremely simple and effective strategy than most indicators!

Thank you Mladen Rakic, mrtools, kvak and other masters for their hard work! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

kvak wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:08 am Hi.
Little upgraded version.
Replaced bars with candles with autowidth, make button and added alerts.
P.S. you may use arrows up-down to switch between timeframes :)

Looking forward to teacher kvak upgrading Channel-Breakout BT2:

Use the (last paragraph) high and low points of the High-low trend indicator before the opening of Europe or Frankfurt to draw the channel.

The length of the channel, the opening of New York ends.

This channel has more practical significance than drawing the channel at a fixed time before the opening of Frankfurt.

mladen said: viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8425685
High-low trend mtf 3:
A sort of a zigzag-but it is not a zigzag (it can change the highest high and lowest low, but it can not change the direction once when it gets it, so even though it works on a current, still opened bar, and even though it will move the highest high and lowest low if the market moves like that, it is also a kind of a non-repainting zigzag compared to actual zigzag)

Teacher Banzai’s channel reference version and other reference indicators are as follows:

The core idea of breaking through trading is to find areas where prices or trends overlap with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...... and constitute a channel. Only when the price breaks through such a channel can there be trading value.

Such a channel, of course, must be dynamic. It is not a channel made for a fixed time period or ATR.

Many oscillator buying and selling points fail, precisely when prices overlap closely as mentioned above.

Therefore, a good channel breakthrough indicator is needed to make up for the lack of oscillators.
Attachments

kvak wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:26 am Try.
I don’t know which experts on the forum are using or testing the old version of sqDynamicBreakoutBox and its latest version. I feel that this breakthrough indicator, the channel height is too high, and I don’t know how to adjust the height down a bit to conform to the N kinds of changes in the logical or actual trend. :thumbup: