Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi everyone,
I have a question of taking trade when looking at higher TF bias.
on the pictures that i shared, when i want to do a trade at TF 5, usually im looking at TF30
at TF 5 : ZZ1 & ZZ2 already formed and make a perimeter dot SELL
but at TF 30 : ZZ1 & ZZ2 formed and make a perimeter dot BUY
in this situation what are you doing to do the trade at TF 5 ? BUY or SELL ?
or I just have to do a sell trade only, because the last Perimeter Dot at TF5 ( SELL ) and TF30 ( SELL ) is same, even though the ZZ1 at TF30 hasn't been formed yet
sorry for my bad english, i hope someone can understand what I mean
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:58 am Yes, you have to be wary that a small move in the Indices can result in much Pip$.
Xard777
XARD!! - Thank you for such an awesome system, and a bigger thank you to ALL the time you have given to this forum. I am trying to master this system, I AM RELUCTANT to ask for anything as you give nsoooo much, buit if its possible can you draw arrow, or line, or drag your trade before the screnn shots just so I can learn where your entries were, only if you can!Wishing you a happy, healthy & prosperous futrure!
Kindest regards
Aneek
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post:
1cekzz

xard777 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:01 am Xard777
the high/low EMA36 (depending on which TF is emulated?) is a very interesting and useful variation but it seems to have later entries in with-trend-trading than EMA9-36.
But maybe I am wrong - yet again.
At the moment it seems Xard has shifted to TF M5 for good and on M5 it looks more like high/low EMA18.
(Some of the trades below look very much quickly in - quickly out; as - at least from my point of view - some seem risky (because countertrend on higher TFs) - therefore may only be feasible for traders with some expertise. When you can make a lot of money quickly you can also lose a lot of money quickly.)

A few trades this morning (total +386 Pip$)

My 1st trade, I was simply taking Price UP to make the 2nd Triangle
My 2nd trade, Was off the 2nd Triangle but cut short as it looked like Price was going back UP (probably to make another 2nd Triangle on a higher TF.
Went for a power nap.
My 3rd trade, Was off the 2nd Triangle (15m) this one should be going down all day but I made my Pip$ (no need to be greedy) and decided to book them.
I can always go back in on this last trade later on in the day.
I have included the 15m chart to show the Higher 2nd Triangle formation (on trade 2 everyone is ready to bet the farm and this happens :-)
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
1cekzz, fadhayemustafa, Skyold, stond, AlexBello, aneek229, gamerredd, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world