Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

msbh wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:00 pm Nice trades Xard :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :thumbup:

What are your settings for the EMA High/Low?

Can you make a screenshot of the settings?
Nice question actually... I use EMA high&low on my trading. And I have often tried to adjust the settings on Xard EMA to give me what he has on that picture but could never achieve that. I don't know but I wish I could have just the EMA as an indicator and can adjust its settings. Xard got it coded on FX1. If anyone knows how, please do tell. I would like to set a High&Low ema on my chart. Something similar to what Xard got.

Thanks

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dondbaze wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:32 pm Nice question actually... I use EMA high&low on my trading. And I have often tried to adjust the settings on Xard EMA to give me what he has on that picture but could never achieve that. I don't know but I wish I could have just the EMA as an indicator and can adjust its settings. Xard got it coded on FX1. If anyone knows how, please do tell. I would like to set a High&Low ema on my chart. Something similar to what Xard got.
I may be wrong but it looks like EMA9 high/low
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Dondbaze