Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

msbh wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:00 pm
Nice trades Xard :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :thumbup:

What are your settings for the EMA High/Low?

Can you make a screenshot of the settings?
Nice question actually... I use EMA high&low on my trading. And I have often tried to adjust the settings on Xard EMA to give me what he has on that picture but could never achieve that. I don't know but I wish I could have just the EMA as an indicator and can adjust its settings. Xard got it coded on FX1. If anyone knows how, please do tell. I would like to set a High&Low ema on my chart. Something similar to what Xard got.

Thanks

Dondbaze wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:32 pm
Nice question actually... I use EMA high&low on my trading. And I have often tried to adjust the settings on Xard EMA to give me what he has on that picture but could never achieve that. I don't know but I wish I could have just the EMA as an indicator and can adjust its settings. Xard got it coded on FX1. If anyone knows how, please do tell. I would like to set a High&Low ema on my chart. Something similar to what Xard got.
I may be wrong but it looks like EMA9 high/low

I am demo trading 6 indexes and result is pretty scary today, +10% to acc risking no more than 1% of depo for each trade...I am scared) Yes, this is demo and I understand the difference between demo and real trading. But this system deserves to be studied properly.

Yes, you have to be wary that a small move in the Indices can result in much Pip$.
Xard777
Snapshot US500 5 2021-3-8  165128.gif
Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 4049 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 12268 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”