Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

msbh wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:00 pm
Nice trades Xard :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :thumbup:

What are your settings for the EMA High/Low?

Can you make a screenshot of the settings?
Nice question actually... I use EMA high&low on my trading. And I have often tried to adjust the settings on Xard EMA to give me what he has on that picture but could never achieve that. I don't know but I wish I could have just the EMA as an indicator and can adjust its settings. Xard got it coded on FX1. If anyone knows how, please do tell. I would like to set a High&Low ema on my chart. Something similar to what Xard got.

Thanks

Dondbaze wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:32 pm
Nice question actually... I use EMA high&low on my trading. And I have often tried to adjust the settings on Xard EMA to give me what he has on that picture but could never achieve that. I don't know but I wish I could have just the EMA as an indicator and can adjust its settings. Xard got it coded on FX1. If anyone knows how, please do tell. I would like to set a High&Low ema on my chart. Something similar to what Xard got.
I may be wrong but it looks like EMA9 high/low

I am demo trading 6 indexes and result is pretty scary today, +10% to acc risking no more than 1% of depo for each trade...I am scared) Yes, this is demo and I understand the difference between demo and real trading. But this system deserves to be studied properly.

Yes, you have to be wary that a small move in the Indices can result in much Pip$.
Xard777
Snapshot US500 5 2021-3-8  165128.gif
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5064 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1769 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Austin3, chokknaphat, CommonCrawl [Bot], francisfinley stimpy, manu, Mundu19, Pixel_reeves and 21 guests