Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

msbh wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:00 pm
Nice trades Xard :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :thumbup:

What are your settings for the EMA High/Low?

Can you make a screenshot of the settings?
Nice question actually... I use EMA high&low on my trading. And I have often tried to adjust the settings on Xard EMA to give me what he has on that picture but could never achieve that. I don't know but I wish I could have just the EMA as an indicator and can adjust its settings. Xard got it coded on FX1. If anyone knows how, please do tell. I would like to set a High&Low ema on my chart. Something similar to what Xard got.

Thanks

Dondbaze wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:32 pm
Nice question actually... I use EMA high&low on my trading. And I have often tried to adjust the settings on Xard EMA to give me what he has on that picture but could never achieve that. I don't know but I wish I could have just the EMA as an indicator and can adjust its settings. Xard got it coded on FX1. If anyone knows how, please do tell. I would like to set a High&Low ema on my chart. Something similar to what Xard got.
I may be wrong but it looks like EMA9 high/low

I am demo trading 6 indexes and result is pretty scary today, +10% to acc risking no more than 1% of depo for each trade...I am scared) Yes, this is demo and I understand the difference between demo and real trading. But this system deserves to be studied properly.

1. Similar Topics

1. 273 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

326 Replies 50795 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

326 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”