Moving AveragesRe: Trading Pullbacks System

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:34 pm Got a short on EurUsd, big thanks to Meyney for this system!
Snap! You've bagged a nice one.

I'm going to load this system up now. Silly me, I didn't even know there was a template at the start of the post! I thought this was a journal because there's so much detail and trade examples. I've been asleep at the wheel! :Shocked:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

MagnifyRe: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:14 am another chart for you to study: usdcad 5M this time with 1H SD zones (ignore trendlines they are from another tf). Do you see how price will bounce/react?
dis thread I seen just now update & like jimmyboy i was not sure it's a trading system too.............. I thought was and it is very neat and beautified thing............. just wanna know are u always use rsi and the guppy averages for entry?? Cos some example rsi gone so bit confused!!! But I am reading from start now........... sorry for long msg and enquiry :cry: :cry: :cry:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:39 am GU zoomed in on 1M; all the way down this morning to 1.38, plenty of entries. then up, then retest SD zone(s) at news (2 bottom or W).
Saw this system on the Forex-station Social Media page today. Wow, I've totally missed it, too.

I like the Support and Resistance zones you have. Do you have any plans of incorporating such zones indicator into your nice system, Meyney? :)
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

moey_dw wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:52 pm dis thread I seen just now update & like jimmyboy i was not sure it's a trading system too.............. I thought was and it is very neat and beautified thing............. just wanna know are u always use rsi and the guppy averages for entry?? Cos some example rsi gone so bit confused!!! But I am reading from start now........... sorry for long msg and enquiry :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hi I personally do not use the RSI (this was only as example in post 1). You can use oscillators like Stochastics or AO histogram to spot OB/OS zones and to draw your trendlines. I do use the MA's because you can see easily the bigger picture and if price is chopping (MA's flat and tight) or trending (nice angle).
best M.

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:04 pm Saw this system on the Forex-station Social Media page today. Wow, I've totally missed it, too.

I like the Support and Resistance zones you have. Do you have any plans of incorporating such zones indicator into your nice system, Meyney? :)
These are Supply Demand zones and yes I have them always on the chart. I have a licensed version so I can not share it but there are plenty of free versions I am sure.
best M.

Meyney wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:00 pm These are Supply Demand zones and yes I have them always on the chart. I have a licensed version so I can not share it but there are plenty of free versions I am sure.
best M.
damn............... wish u included some supply demand zones in ur system its kinda hard to follow if ur template incomplete especially for newbs............. just saying but yeah if u included everything or a replacement over ur special indicator u gonna get lots of interest in dis topic
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Meyney wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:00 pm These are Supply Demand zones and yes I have them always on the chart. I have a licensed version so I can not share it but there are plenty of free versions I am sure.
best M.
Agree with Moey. Incomplete system makes it that extra challenging to newbies or anyone to be interested.

Hoping you release a version that's complete, or using a substitute. That would be sweet :thumbup:

Loving the system so far.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎