Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:37 pm
Mustafa wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:07 pm
Hi.... I really need someone's help regarding this..... Can we have the background color indicator separate from the moving averages....... So that applying it on chart shows just the background and its color change with semphors...... currently it is imbedded in the FX3 indicator..... Can anyone help....
is this what you want mustafa?
and then turn off thr bgcolor of the fx..
Thank you..... much appreciated, I am not sure about the settings but hopefully I will reach an optimum settings that matches with the current settings of XARD's templates. Thanks again...

While working on my laptop I saw a need for the use of a different indicator than the Xard Symbol Changer(DASH). I have seen a few of the Symbol Changers posted here. I found this one to be the most flexible. You can place it anywhere you want on screen, and you can make it vertical or horizontal. You can use as many columns as you please. You can also change fonts and their sizes and as well as the symbol boxes and colors.
Symbol-changer-profit-display-v5.zip
(35.4 KiB) Downloaded 212 times

Hi everyone!. May i ask should i be waiting for sell here or buy?
i have not took trade at the cross of trendline since i though it was going down but it was up so now i am late for buying..
prob1.PNG

and the result is here. I got confused.
the sell perimeter dot goes up .
ress1.PNG

Tired, time for a power nap ZZZzzz
+303 Pip$ starter for today.
Xard777
Snapshot US500 5 2021-3-8  001612.gif
Snapshot US500 5 2021-3-8  022825.gif
Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

The XARD system is a bit heavy, especially when I open an order. But soon I will be able to buy a good computer to run the smooth system. So far I have made more than 26% using the XARD system.
As always, gratification to you XARD.
Screenshot_1.png
No greed. No fear. Just math.

Don't be greedy, get in, get out and most of all book those Pip$.
(+402 for today)
Xard777
Snapshot US500 5 2021-3-8  071824.gif
Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 4058 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 12286 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”