Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Skyold wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:39 am

I am curious whether we will still have a day high at MM 4 today or whether it will drop down to 0
XARD: If I was a betting man my money would be on 4/8ths

Screenshot (135).png
Hit the MM 4 and a new high for today
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

LorenzoNexus wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:35 am Hi everyone, I'm a new adopter of the XARD system (latest version).
I'm really enjoying the Thread so far, I've read/scrolled through all 600+ pages.

I've been trading with this system for a couple of days now and looking at the latest chart data I saw that the Semafor indicator has a lot of different colors. I thought It would be very helpful If XARD or someone from the community could create a photo or a doc with a "legend" of all the differences between Semafors.

For example:

What indicates a green/red dot that has a white or blue circle color beneath it?
Same thing with: what an arrowed blue/pink dot means and what's the difference between these and the ones with a gold square beneath it?
last one is: why some green/red dots have marks of specific levels (gold color and teal color) and some other green/red dots don't?

To conclude my first message here, on this thread, I would like to thank the community and XARD for creating such cool way to trade and keep on posting year after year. You guys are relentless!

XARD: I have tried to simplify the Dot system by only using two dots. Our Perimeter Dot and the smaller Green/Red Dot.
Once a Perimeter Dot forms (say a Blue bottom Perimeter Dot) then we only look to take BUY Trades in the UP direction towards the next Perimeter Top Dot off all subsequent Green Dots that appear during the UP cycle. Once a Top Perimeter Dot has formed then we look to take SELL trades off all the subsequent Red Dots that appear during the DOWN cycle until a new Bottom Perimeter Dot appears. This is the system in it's simplest form. As part of our Entry strategy we like to WAIT until Price has crossed the Trend line before committing to a trade.
Hi XARD,

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

So, from what I've learned so far, I believe that the "Perimeter Dots" are those who have a gold square beneath the arrowed blue/pink dots.
Then what are exactly the dots that have blue or white circles beneath green/red dots?
Why do they appear?

I imagine it means something different from a standard green/red dot.

Sorry for all the questions above but I'm just trying to figure out how the Semafor indicator works.
As an important indicator inside of this system I'm trying to get all the data possible to make good choices while trading with it in the future.
I already got all the info I needed for all the other indicators I was looking for, such as the panel indicator and dash indicator data from older posts.

Have a good weekend!
These users thanked the author LorenzoNexus for the post:
cptwillwilliams
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~

Mustafa wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:07 pm Hi.... I really need someone's help regarding this..... Can we have the background color indicator separate from the moving averages....... So that applying it on chart shows just the background and its color change with semphors...... currently it is imbedded in the FX3 indicator..... Can anyone help....
is this what you want mustafa?
and then turn off thr bgcolor of the fx..
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
Mustafa