Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:41 am

Will take a look at it, but can't guarantee can fix it, not very experienced in those type of indicators.
Nevertheless, thank you very much for your time and effort
And if you do manage to do it, I'm really looking forward to it.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Sincere007
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:42 am

Could you post the link or the indicator please, not finding it.
here are both files for you mr.tool ... it took me a while to find you.
screenshot on trade needs some sort of delay input in seconds so that it will take screenshot after few seconds.
and other file screenshot is working fine with pictures ... maybe you can modify it to make it super screenshot indicator with more functions.
lastly the script can take snapshot after given interval but thats also not working...
and i hope they have good naming format like USDJPY H4 2021-3-3 170032
this link helps coders to learn how to make screenshot in mq4
These users thanked the author Sincere007 for the post:
Skyold

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:37 am

What exactly are you trying to make a histogram or arrows?
I have created this HMA indicator with 3 time frames conditions 1440-240-15 minutes but don´t paint correctly the histogram, just paint last bar. (1Minute) I need to press f5 for it to update all lastCandle(15min) (I work in chart 1Minute).

Problem is here: int limit = rates_total - prev_calculated, because when I change Value to "Bars-1" works good, but consume too much CPU ;(