Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

humbatov wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:01 pm
Hi,

First of all we have to thanks to XARD for this great indicator and for sharing it with us. As you mention the resource consumption of the indicators is easy to fix. All you need to do is just make note or take picture of XARD template list of indicators and then open a new chart which one you want to trade and then drag and drop the indicators from indicator list into your chart in same order with XARD template. You are good to go. With my mobile processor intel core i5 with 4GB RAM it runs perfect even if I open 4 chart in same time. All indicators runs perfect.

About source code that you mention as a developer I would like to tell you that Coder or Developer is an Artist and the code that is written is ART. If XART decided to share his great ART with us then we should have to thanks and appreciate to him for that. The IDEA is more valuable then the code and XART shared it with us.

I would like to thanks XARD for all of his sharing and support.
Ok. Good luck.

The Art of not being greedy, just take some meat off the bone and get out and let everyone else fight over the rest.
This way you get to quietly compound your fund with less risk.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 14):
Narkarn, fadhayemustafa, tonnogueira, stond, humbatov, Skyold, Sincere007, Penuelophir, thomdel, gamerredd, msbh, Juertes, optionhk, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

At the moment this was happening in the SP, but I have not decided to sell because the two templates differ. One had pink candles and the other didn't.
According to your knowledge and I also ask Xard directly, what should I do?
I think the candles do not turn pink because it is a lower maximum, but according to the other template, should we sell even if they are lower maximums?
I would like to understand it a bit more and operate with just one template.
Thank you and excuse my translated English.
Attachments

juanlu999 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:34 am At the moment this was happening in the SP, but I have not decided to sell because the two templates differ. One had pink candles and the other didn't.
According to your knowledge and I also ask Xard directly, what should I do?
I think the candles do not turn pink because it is a lower maximum, but according to the other template, should we sell even if they are lower maximums?
I would like to understand it a bit more and operate with just one template.
Thank you and excuse my translated English.
And why you do not take the trade here budy?. It is clear up trend and price is over daily open.
Attachments

Cladi39 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:24 am

And why you do not take the trade here budy?. It is clear up trend and price is over daily open.
Dear Cladi, that trade that you say is clear to me. The one I doubt is the bass player and I know that it doesn't turn pink because the background is blue because in 15m TF it is also blue. But I have a doubt since the pink candles have been placed on the template of the balls and I have not known whether to sell or wait. Obviously I have waited. The question is what to do in these cases because I know that in the future it will happen other times and why we share our opinions.