Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

josi wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:44 pm Nice indicator - but (as I have said so often before - so it's pretty boring)
this is exactly one of those that definitely improve trading results if you have colour change on slope change (for the outer lines)
Agreed. That looks like a nice system you've got going there.
Simple and neat with just the old Blue and Red. Makes things stand out :thumbup:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Hi Mr Tools / Mr Mladen,

May I ask whether it would be possible for you to modify the ' 3 MA - Cross (mtf+Alerts ) ' originally coded by Mladen and add to it the same list of all Moving Average method as is shown in the 'Average Crosses Arrows or Lines (mtf+Alerts+candles+re-entry) ' Indicators.

I downloaded both the above indicators from this platform. Sorry but I do not have the MQ4 version as only the EX4 version was available for download.

I would appreciate your time and efforts in this request.

Thank you

cvdm7756 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:06 pm Hi Mr Tools / Mr Mladen,

May I ask whether it would be possible for you to modify the ' 3 MA - Cross (mtf+Alerts ) ' originally coded by Mladen and add to it the same list of all Moving Average method as is shown in the 'Average Crosses Arrows or Lines (mtf+Alerts+candles+re-entry) ' Indicators.

I downloaded both the above indicators from this platform. Sorry but I do not have the MQ4 version as only the EX4 version was available for download.

I would appreciate your time and efforts in this request.

Thank you
Already done and posted here 3 average cross