Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

1cekzz wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:23 pm Hallo, i have question..
On the picture I shared, at what number should I open a trade?
do I have to wait the candle stick to change color from grey to blue? like no 2 in the picture
or I can trade simply just when the candle stick is crossing the trend line ? like no 1 in the picture
Thank you
1: is your signal line you should wait for the trend line to turn also
2: both are blue your signal and trend line plus the candles. which is good trade considering the dot below and subsequent dots you have.

Signal line:9
trend line :36

both blue enter buy
both gold enter sell
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 2):
1cekzz, Juertes

Hello all,

First of all, thanks to Xard and other participants for their hard work. This trading system good or bad, you can discuss it. But it teaches very well how the trader thinking approach should be. This cannot be discussed.

The system is very simple and useful, But resource consumption of the used indicators (cpu, ram, etc.) is too much and cannot be run even on a good laptop. Maybe there are a lot of coding errors, we don't know.

Then I tried to create the system with my own indicators. But indicator source codes are closed. In addition, the indicator parameters are hidden. For example, semaphore periods, ma periods, triangles periods etc. Although all parameters and source codes were open in the first versions, they were hidden in the later versions. I don't know why.

On the other side; there are a lot of version, indicator, templates. Of course a lot of rules. Unclear versions and rules are particularly complicated for new users.

As a result, the system cannot be used / developed as it is. Therefore, the publication of indicators in mq4 should be considered.
If there is another purpose (eg commercialization etc.) then ok, I cannot say anything.

Please take this as a positive feedback. If you publish indicators as mq4, then system can be taken further with more participant and mql coders support.

Have a good day.
These users thanked the author bengalli for the post (total 2):
AlexBello, Juertes

Sincere007 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:38 pm
Didnt work ... didnt show any object on chart :cry:
maybe need to open trade and close it ...
Yes i confirmed it works with opening and closing trade ... nice thanks :hug:
Didnt use it coz trades execution become slow.
You're right. This makes execution for the trades slower.
Maybe a coder can help us
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Sincere007
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

1cekzz wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:23 pm Hallo, i have question..
On the picture I shared, at what number should I open a trade?
do I have to wait the candle stick to change color from grey to blue? like no 2 in the picture
or I can trade simply just when the candle stick is crossing the trend line ? like no 1 in the picture
Thank you
if you want, compare your chart with mine. my chart looks differently, I think the ema properties. I use standard Xard template.
do you use the XU v3 EMA+GBand Edition?

my art to trade with Xard template is
1. I look at stochastik at 80 line if signal line cross it from above or below
2. I look at VQ if it is red or blue
3. I look at 9 and 36 ema if they have the same color and near to cross

but only my look to possible trade in 5min.
Attachments
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post (total 3):
RomanUkraine, 1cekzz, Juertes
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

fadhayemustafa wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:48 pm

1: is your signal line you should wait for the trend line to turn also
2: both are blue your signal and trend line plus the candles. which is good trade considering the dot below and subsequent dots you have.

Signal line:9
trend line :36

both blue enter buy
both gold enter sell
so if one of that 3 factors ( signal line, trend line and candles ) are not same colour, its better not to do the trade ?

marwilli wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:03 pm

if you want, compare your chart with mine. my chart looks differently, I think the ema properties. I use standard Xard template.

I think its look same, nothing different compare than mine,
i thinks its different because we are not using the same broker. IDK Just guessing
Yes, Im using XU v3 EMA+GBand Edition and Xard template ( XU v3 EMA.tpl ), I have not changed a single one in that template
thanks for your advice sir

marwilli wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:03 pm

I saw it myself recently. Very good idea.
Attachments

Decided to close my trade. I don't like holding a position when market news like NFP figures due out.
Playing around with background synced to high/low signal lines, appears promising.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 17):
Narkarn, josi, 1cekzz, AlexBello, Pikachu, fadhayemustafa, Thales, humbatov, thomdel, oskar656, gostego, stond, tonnogueira, gamerredd, Skyold, msbh, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

bengalli wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:20 pm Hello all,

First of all, thanks to Xard and other participants for their hard work. This trading system good or bad, you can discuss it. But it teaches very well how the trader thinking approach should be. This cannot be discussed.

The system is very simple and useful, But resource consumption of the used indicators (cpu, ram, etc.) is too much and cannot be run even on a good laptop. Maybe there are a lot of coding errors, we don't know.

Then I tried to create the system with my own indicators. But indicator source codes are closed. In addition, the indicator parameters are hidden. For example, semaphore periods, ma periods, triangles periods etc. Although all parameters and source codes were open in the first versions, they were hidden in the later versions. I don't know why.

On the other side; there are a lot of version, indicator, templates. Of course a lot of rules. Unclear versions and rules are particularly complicated for new users.

As a result, the system cannot be used / developed as it is. Therefore, the publication of indicators in mq4 should be considered.
If there is another purpose (eg commercialization etc.) then ok, I cannot say anything.

Please take this as a positive feedback. If you publish indicators as mq4, then system can be taken further with more participant and mql coders support.

Have a good day.
Hi,

First of all we have to thanks to XARD for this great indicator and for sharing it with us. As you mention the resource consumption of the indicators is easy to fix. All you need to do is just make note or take picture of XARD template list of indicators and then open a new chart which one you want to trade and then drag and drop the indicators from indicator list into your chart in same order with XARD template. You are good to go. With my mobile processor intel core i5 with 4GB RAM it runs perfect even if I open 4 chart in same time. All indicators runs perfect.

About source code that you mention as a developer I would like to tell you that Coder or Developer is an Artist and the code that is written is ART. If XART decided to share his great ART with us then we should have to thanks and appreciate to him for that. The IDEA is more valuable then the code and XART shared it with us.

I would like to thanks XARD for all of his sharing and support.
Attachments
These users thanked the author humbatov for the post (total 4):
Thales, xard777, tonnogueira, Juertes