Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:15 am
OK so this is my 2nd trade of the day i am still trading the down cycle i have missed an earlier down move. happy to take the profit off the table. and u can always look back and say you come out early +87
Hi Mustafa,

Well done. Please kindly advise which version of the Semafor you are using and is it lighter on CPU load without freezing your platform when multiple charts are running?
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:12 am
fadhayemustafa wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:15 am
OK so this is my 2nd trade of the day i am still trading the down cycle i have missed an earlier down move. happy to take the profit off the table. and u can always look back and say you come out early +87
Hi Mustafa,

Well done. Please kindly advise which version of the Semafor you are using and is it lighter on CPU load without freezing your platform when multiple charts are running?
HI Rob,

I don't run more than 3 charts and i only trade US30 and US500.

About the semphor and the version i am using see attached. i play with numbers between 5,6,7,8,9 mostly they have the same result.
Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 17.14.17.png

fadhayemustafa wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:59 am
Senior Rob wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:12 am

Hi Mustafa,

HI Rob,

I don't run more than 3 charts and i only trade US30 and US500.

About the semphor and the version i am using see attached. i play with numbers between 5,6,7,8,9 mostly they have the same result.
Thank you, Mustafa. What do you mean by "i play with numbers between 5,6,7,8,9 mostly they have the same result."?
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Thales wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:42 am
Cladi39 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:30 am
In this trade i take today you will see background is not in correct color , candel is not red, last perimeter dot is blue (up), VQ is not red. The trade was good .
HOME WORK : Can any of you tell me why?
Downtrend in 1H TF ?
Yes the down trend is clear if you look in higher time frames and EMAS position, price under open and if you use fibonacci too.

Cladi39 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:30 am
In this trade i take today you will see background is not in correct color , candel is not red, last perimeter dot is blue (up), VQ is not red. The trade was good .
HOME WORK : Can any of you tell me why?
All of timeframe at trend box are red,so here we go sell anything you can :)))

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 6303 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 1276 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 5577 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Admin, ApOp, BeatlemaniaSA, CommonCrawl [Bot], DaveTrader, Flandria2, MarVas, sgarr, StuartWong, thomdel and 36 guests