Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

1cekzz wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:38 pm so if i want to open a trade on TF 5, do i have to look at TF H1 also ? or TF15 is enough?

for example, if TF5 is a sell signal, at TF15 is a sell signal and at TF H1 is buy signal
what should i do ? buy only ?
hope you understand my bad english
Multi timeframe analysis is always made with a factor of 4-6

5 min entry -> Look the 30 min
15 min entry -> Look the 1H
1H -> 4H
4H-> Daily
Daily -> Weekly
Weekly -> Monthly
These users thanked the author Thales for the post (total 8):
AlexBello, thomdel, oskar656, 1cekzz, happy_trader, Juertes, aneek229, Kenrobert1

gostego wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:07 am Something is wrong in this second dot and green triangle?
XARD: No, the triangle is fine, if you go up another TF you will see the larger Triangle where the green Dot is.
You just have to cycle through the TFs to see all possibilities prior to trading.
ok...thanks..
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

fadhayemustafa wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:15 am OK so this is my 2nd trade of the day i am still trading the down cycle i have missed an earlier down move. happy to take the profit off the table. and u can always look back and say you come out early +87
Hi Mustafa,

Well done. Please kindly advise which version of the Semafor you are using and is it lighter on CPU load without freezing your platform when multiple charts are running?
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:12 am

Hi Mustafa,

Well done. Please kindly advise which version of the Semafor you are using and is it lighter on CPU load without freezing your platform when multiple charts are running?
HI Rob,

I don't run more than 3 charts and i only trade US30 and US500.

About the semphor and the version i am using see attached. i play with numbers between 5,6,7,8,9 mostly they have the same result.
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
Senior Rob