Re: Which broker do you use?

GasperRio wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:26 am
I'm a spammer from FP Markets signing up to forums and making false recommendations. Please ignore me and don't trade with FP Markets!
Are you sure? As much as I am aware, commission charges is 3USD per side with FP markets whereas with Fxview its $2 that too both sides. Can't say about coinexx since i've never tried them.

Trado9 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:29 pm
mlawson71 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:47 am
Where are they regulated?
Regulated from Cyprus, FCA UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spanish, Norway. Can see the whole details from fxview home page itself.
That's good regulation, at least.

I have never used MT5. I mean, I tried it once, for a few days, I found it unintuitive and I gave up on it and I went back to MT4. I've been using that one for years and I find it perfectly acceptable.

moey_dw wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:03 pm
Esther wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:37 pm
Just more bullshit spam from me on behalf of FP Markets.
If I continue spamming forums i'll soon cause FP Markets to be listed on the broker shit list. Ignore me!
for scalp use fbs........ faster execution speedz than pepperstone & waaaayyyy faster than fxpro
Hi. FBS s&p500 is stuck at leverage 1:33, with this I'm not sure I can compound trades, cos i'm limited to a fixed slot.
Please anyway to break through this or can you recommend a better broker I could use that has flexible leverage for s&p500 that will enable compounding?
Thanks

Currently looking for a broker to scalp that has tight spreads in major currency pairs and lower commission cost. Anyone here currently trading with such brokers?

1. Similar Topics

1. Stock broker

0 Replies 599 Views

by Kingsauto, Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:13 am in Trading Platform Discussion

0 Replies
    2. HELP BROKER PROBLEM

4 Replies 1290 Views

by mslint01, Mon May 25, 2020 11:18 am in Broker Talk

4 Replies

Return to “Broker Talk”