Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

makhlaghi wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:06 pm HELLO AND HOPE YOUR ARE DOING WELL
the attached indicator has 4 buffers on the chart. could you please add the moving average on the buffers and alo alert option when the maving average of buffers cross the buffers for example " alert: Ma(p) of value 3 crosses up the value 3, tf)

thanks
Try it out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
makhlaghi

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:37 pm

Posted here Moving Averages

Thank you for your response. This indicator is very close to what I am hoping, however maybe I did not explain myself well.

This first picture shows the signals given when the setting "Show fast/medium/slow ma cross arrows on/ff?" is set to true.

It provides a signal when all 3 MAs agree, but only once. It will not signal again until the medium crosses the slow.

I am hoping for signals like in the picture below...

It should give an arrow/alert the first time that all 3 lines agree, as it does now. But then it should also signal again when the fast/slow cross and re-cross within the same trend.

Can this be done?

Also if possible a button would be amazing as well. Lol.

Thank you for your continued efforts.

Chintzki wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:29 pm

Thank you for your response. This indicator is very close to what I am hoping, however maybe I did not explain myself well.

This first picture shows the signals given when the setting "Show fast/medium/slow ma cross arrows on/ff?" is set to true.

3xma 1.png

It provides a signal when all 3 MAs agree, but only once. It will not signal again until the medium crosses the slow.

I am hoping for signals like in the picture below...

3xma 2.png

It should give an arrow/alert the first time that all 3 lines agree, as it does now. But then it should also signal again when the fast/slow cross and re-cross within the same trend.

Can this be done?

Also if possible a button would be amazing as well. Lol.

Thank you for your continued efforts.
If you set show medium/fast/slow ma cross arrows to true and also show fast/medium cross arrows to true think that would be what you are looking for.
Attachments