Re: What is the best arrow indicator u guys come accross

TECHHDATE07 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:12 pm hey guys,

I am looking for a good arrow indicator that is not repainting... I am not gonna use it as a standalone indicator but looking forward to add to my system...if u guys have come across them do post them here...

thanks a ton in advance .
I tend to steep clear from arrow indicators but the best arrow indicator I've used is the Trend Signal by Mrtools which was posted in the Daily Downloads some time ago.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Kevrob
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: What is the best arrow indicator u guys come accross

No matter how you evaluate the contribution of mrtools / Mladen to financial trading technology, it is not too much.

My evaluation of them is two words: "Godfather"!

The better arrow indicators in the past are: sidus.mq4, asctrend.mq4 (TrendSignal 2.31 mtf.mq4).

There are some problems with the original version of sidus, so the original author may have been wiped out by the market—maybe he has already made a fortune and disappeared, but in short, it seems to have disappeared. However, his masterpiece sidus will always be legendary. Thanks to sidus for his outstanding contribution!

mrtools / Mladen has made revolutionary changes to the sidus indicators and no longer redraws them. The arrows from their modified sidus are good and more accurate.

The 4_time_frame_Sidus and 4_time_frame_asctrend written by William Snyder are very classic. (Among them: 4_time_frame_asctrend was written by teacher William Snyder a few years ago).
But 4_time_frame_Sidus and 4_time_frame_asctrend need to modify M10, because there is no M10 in MT4.

For short-term trading, it is recommended to use Trend direction + force index averages-(multisymbol + mtf + alerts). This is a masterpiece of mrtools!

The above three (groups) indicators require traders to get a logical "trading system", and each parameter should be carefully set.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Chickenspicy