CandlesticksRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Darks wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:12 pm Another average that could be made adaptive.
mr darks i am MOST excited when ever u post here.......... thx for our new tool............. kind man!!!!! :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Darks
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

IndicatorRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Darks wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:12 pm Another average that could be made adaptive.
What an interesting code. Having a play around with the settings I've found some pretty neat examples of using this Adaptive FEMA (Fast Exponential Moving Averages) code you've made. Currently using it on AUDUSD 4H chart using Fibonacci numbers.

Settings are default except I've stacked two of them onto the chart, one using Hull Price on "High" and one on "Low" to form a makeshift channel:

• Hull period: 61.8
  • Noise period: 34
  • Noise speed: 1.2

Thanks a lot Darks. For those interested in trying out these settings, here's a template for trend scalping:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
Darks, thomdel, moey_dw, macd & rsi, meda, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance