Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

are the colors of the candles repainting for you?
XARD: This system will recalculate when price goes beyond a previous level.
The key takeaway is always BUY ABOVE the Trend line and SELL BELOW the Trend line.
If Price crosses back over the Trend line then get out, WAIT!

The Triangles give you a heads up to a possible trade but the cross of the Trend line confirms the move.
Keep it Simple

Another profitable day on demo. Really good system. I have noticed, that the older version of system and semafor settings allow more space for trend trading. I mean, perimeter dot comes earlier in latest version. Is it good or bad, I do not know, only time will tell.
UK100M15.png
UK100M151.png

By the time I start my trading most of you have already gained your great pips. I started this trade around 7:00AM my time. It had already had a good run up on the lower TFs. I took it on the 15M just after it had crossed the MAs. Friday I took several smaller trades and was up about 2.5%. You can see those trades on the chart. Today I tried something else. I already had a red dot. So I went to the one hour TF and measured the increases( each move up until there was a pullback). I measured these with the diagonal line toll. I placed them on the chart from the low of this last leg up( the one I was trading). This tells me how far each leg up went before it turned. You can see the red lines near the end of my trade. I got out of the trade when the price reached the lower average of those lines. Got out just before noon my time and had a 3.5% gain.
IG 3.1.21.png

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 7370 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 1590 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. 1 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], KosmosDaBas, qwepoi123, remcous, StuartWong, Trendiction [Bot], Woodyz and 50 guests