Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Should I trade now or keep doing demo?

Achille wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:45 am I'm new to live trade and have three months experience in demo trading. I feel confident enough to start live. Should I start trading now with minimum capital or spend more time on demo trading?
Hello welcome here, and in forex world , if u feel confident then deposit to your account any capital, and trade 0.01 lots then you can after week or some time when you feel more confident then incrase lot sizes
These users thanked the author Narkarn for the post:
moey_dw

Achille wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:45 am I'm new to live trade and have three months experience in demo trading. I feel confident enough to start live. Should I start trading now with minimum capital or spend more time on demo trading?
welcome to fs.......... as other member explained trade small live first 0.01 lot try it first............ :wave: :wave: :wave:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Agreed with that user. If you want to start with live, always start with lower number and then gradually increase for every profit you are making (or consistency, in that term)
Since you are that confident enough, what stopped you?

Also, if you made the losses, don't take it personal. It happened, but what you can do is to recheck what went wrong and how you can fix that.
These users thanked the author nunanana for the post:
MoneyMaker

hi Achille,
start with small depo, calculate your profit, loss, margin, equity. i'm 3 months also in this jungle :) start with $20 (only that i have)

i hope lucky and happy till end the word.

profit regards
erynade
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"