NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:29 pm
makhlaghi wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:05 am

Hello, hope you are doing well.

the "Volumen Reversal V1.ex4" is very good when it be set up in different input data in a lower tf like 5 min.

But it needs to be modified to the alarm option" sound, popup,...), could you please modify that?
Can't do anything with an ex4 file.
Hello and thanks for your reply.
I searched the whole internet and found only this indicator" volume spike.mq4" that seems the same as "volumen reversal v1"
but it was not show anything in metatrader!!!
could you please check?
VolumeSpike 2.mq4
(3.75 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
VolumeSpike.mq4
(1.94 KiB) Downloaded 92 times

Good Day Mr Tools,

Please would you add an alert function for when Tenkan Sen cross Above /Below Kijun Sen.

I have Phylo's Tenkan / Kijun Price Alert version, however I would specifically like to have the indicetor print an Alert (possibly with Arrow option) when TS closes Above or Below KS line.

Thank you
0_-_Color_Fill_-_Tenkan_x_Kijun_.mq4
(8.86 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

Beastie wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:59 pm
Black Art wrote: Hello Everyone !

Love the Open Position v3a indicator (attached) for the simplicity.
However it takes too much space when opened in the separate window.
So I was wondering - Is there any chance to open it in the chart window - not in the separate window ?
If so, will it be possible to adjust it's location on the chart ?
Could someone help me with the code and make necessary adjustments ?

If it's too much hassle there is a different indicator that is also very useful called Basket_Stats (attached). Howerve two things are annoying - it doesn't show profit in points and for some reason it counts pending trades in stats. I would like to see only open trades. Could someone please add the points column and modify pending orders thing?

And the last request.

There is another great indicator called SL&TP Values (attached). However it does not calculate SL&TP correctly when the commission is involved. So again - can someone modify the code in the way that commission is added or subtracted from the lost/ profit ? Also it would be great to see a risk ratio on the TP line :)

I would be more than grateful for the solution and help!
Hi Black Art,

I don't know if this will be of any use to you, but it may help someone else if not. Whenever I'm building a new template I use the Open Position v3a indicator in an empty window at the top of my oscillator panels (along with a symbol changer), which means I can pull it up if I need to scope things out or switch charts, and then slide it back down and tuck it away again when it's not needed.
Hello Beastie,
Thank you for the replay.
I also use Symbol Changer indicator.
However I'm more than happy to have it on the main chart.
The hide button does the job for me.
That's why I would love to have Basket or Open Positions indicator along side the Symbol Changer.
So still waiting for help :)

cvdm7756 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:48 am
Good Day Mr Tools,

Please would you add an alert function for when Tenkan Sen cross Above /Below Kijun Sen.

I have Phylo's Tenkan / Kijun Price Alert version, however I would specifically like to have the indicetor print an Alert (possibly with Arrow option) when TS closes Above or Below KS line.

Thank you

0_-_Color_Fill_-_Tenkan_x_Kijun_.mq4
Posted here Ichimoku

makhlaghi wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:10 am
mrtools wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Can't do anything with an ex4 file.
Hello and thanks for your reply.
I searched the whole internet and found only this indicator" volume spike.mq4" that seems the same as "volumen reversal v1"
but it was not show anything in metatrader!!!
could you please check?
Don't think that indicator is supposed to do anything but send email alerts is Volume > the entered volume value you specify.

Good day coders and Mr.Tools

Just have a quick request, the attached indicator seems to be working on one mt4 application only, copying it on another Mt4 just shows red arrows and even those are quite different, also could it be checked for repainting and if found to be repainting, can it be fixed? Its very heavy on the pc too for some reason, for it's simple inputs doesn't make sense..

Thank you all greatly for your kindness and continued work and support for the community

Best wishes
Wilson-Arrow_TheBeast-Indicator-V3.mq4
(5.22 KiB) Downloaded 222 times

tkhanfx wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:48 am

Just have a quick request, the attached indicator seems to be working on one mt4 application only, copying it on another Mt4 just shows red arrows and even those are quite different, also could it be checked for repainting and if found to be repainting, can it be fixed? Its very heavy on the pc too for some reason, for it's simple inputs doesn't make sense..

Thank you all greatly for your kindness and continued work and support for the community

Best wishes
Need the custom indicator "Border ligns" so I can test.

mrtools wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:47 pm
tkhanfx wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:48 am

Best wishes
Need the custom indicator "Border ligns" so I can test.
Thank you for the reply mr.Tools, here it is.. couldn't find the source file but i think it's just a renamed centered tma
Border ligns.ex4
(11.6 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2743 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2005 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”