Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Abdelrahman wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:14 pm Hello guys,
I'm new here, can anyone help me to understand this system because it looks a confusing little bit.
I tried to search for rules to buy and sell but can't find useful info
I'll give you the same answer they gave me when I asked that same question: Start on post # 1 and read all post to # 5892.
These users thanked the author tonnogueira for the post (total 4):
stond, aneek229, Abdelrahman, Thangarasu

genealno wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:24 pm I'm testing the new system from Xard, but shouldn't the candles be blue now? I'm a bit confused why its greyed out at the moment.

Edit: Huh, now it turned blue, this is quite confusing, maybe this is a defect in the new system?
kindly read through the past 10 pages.

The last Update shows which direction is best to trade by using circles so if you see a big circle in up it means all your trades should be sells but sometimes things dont go as the circle says therefore you also wait 2nd dot and cross of the trend line. so its recommendation for you you can against it if you have the skills by reading the previews pages and examples provided.

this is examples provided earlier viewtopic.php?p=1295429130#p1295429130
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 2):
AlexBello, aneek229

genealno wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:24 pm I'm testing the new system from Xard, but shouldn't the candles be blue now? I'm a bit confused why its greyed out at the moment.

Edit: Huh, now it turned blue, this is quite confusing, maybe this is a defect in the new system?
This version should be fine for you.

app.php/attach/file/3383960

You only need to update some indicator with the latest configuration.

stond
Attachments