Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Beastie wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:59 pm

Hi Black Art,

I don't know if this will be of any use to you, but it may help someone else if not. Whenever I'm building a new template I use the Open Position v3a indicator in an empty window at the top of my oscillator panels (along with a symbol changer), which means I can pull it up if I need to scope things out or switch charts, and then slide it back down and tuck it away again when it's not needed.
Hello Beastie,
Thank you for the replay.
I also use Symbol Changer indicator.
However I'm more than happy to have it on the main chart.
The hide button does the job for me.
That's why I would love to have Basket or Open Positions indicator along side the Symbol Changer.
So still waiting for help :)

makhlaghi wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:10 am

Hello and thanks for your reply.
I searched the whole internet and found only this indicator" volume spike.mq4" that seems the same as "volumen reversal v1"
but it was not show anything in metatrader!!!
could you please check?
Don't think that indicator is supposed to do anything but send email alerts is Volume > the entered volume value you specify.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
makhlaghi

Good day coders and Mr.Tools

Just have a quick request, the attached indicator seems to be working on one mt4 application only, copying it on another Mt4 just shows red arrows and even those are quite different, also could it be checked for repainting and if found to be repainting, can it be fixed? Its very heavy on the pc too for some reason, for it's simple inputs doesn't make sense..

Thank you all greatly for your kindness and continued work and support for the community

Best wishes

tkhanfx wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:48 am Good day coders and Mr.Tools

Just have a quick request, the attached indicator seems to be working on one mt4 application only, copying it on another Mt4 just shows red arrows and even those are quite different, also could it be checked for repainting and if found to be repainting, can it be fixed? Its very heavy on the pc too for some reason, for it's simple inputs doesn't make sense..

Thank you all greatly for your kindness and continued work and support for the community

Best wishes
Need the custom indicator "Border ligns" so I can test.